• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Need some challengers...

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
...You will likely gain mad points

Hello all. It seems I may accidentally come into a windfall of points soon, and while it will be fun for a few moments, I simply do not feel its in the best interest of Majcom to have the top spot so much higher than everyone else. I in fact have retained my high score for a long time, simply because I assumed a few would jump up and do the same thing, and I wanted to keep them honest.

I in fact, assumed at the end of omega beta, wed have two people jumping across the 4000 mark, and that would leave 3 people at the top of the scoreboard....and quite frankly...I suspect KFD will make another surge in points before long.

Ok, now that weve met and Ive apologized for hogging the top spot, but explained I had good intentions....Id like to get an opportunity to know more players. I would like to play 50 other players, or more if able or necessary. You pick the map and settings. I will absolutely fight to the death, and I fully expect to win half of those games, and hopefully, even just a tad more, however, my point differential will be a great opportunity for a lot of players to win quite a few points, and rightfully so.

We are still in beta, and we're all trying to make Majcom a better place in our own way, and I think there is no better way for me to contribute right now than by just playing a few games, and injecting some competition, and keeping the scoreboard competitive, which has been my objective all along. Its first-come first-served, and Ill play as many as I have time for, but only 5 at a time max, and as many as I can handle losing...but 50, no matter what. For the first few in, a win will be equivalent to a mini tourney. (Im sure if the Majcom dice gods are unusually brutal, it will be hard for me to not play another game to offer another chance at a win. Make no mistake, this will be tough for me, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to play at Majcom in beta and enjoy some variety, after playing others for years.

I look forward to playing all my current friends, and look forward to meeting 50 new players.
(There's a joke in there if you really want to see it.)

And remember...I will be playing to win and value integrity above all else so I offer no easy ride, and no easy points. But statistically speaking, it just happens to be a mathematical certainty, that I will lose points, and on some level it will be killing me to lose them. Once gone, it is also a mathematical certainty, that I will never see them again.

Post your intended map and settings, and Ill peck away at them as quickly as possible.

Good Luck.

ADDED: Ok, this got confusing quick. Bado suggested making games with a password and sending them to me, which seems like the easiest.

the first five that posted can send them, if youre not sure, just send it, and Ill join it eventually...just remind me if I dont.

Ill keep track here for posterity:

Note some players may have more than 1 game, but I will try very hard to get 50 individual players.

1v1challengegames.jpg

So far, it isnt going exactly as planned. KFD lost a couple games that really were his for the taking, but I already have at least 2 guaranteed losses and im sure more will follow. And indeed they are.

6Wins 0Losses

Last edited:

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I'll jump into a few multi player games with you fitz,
unless all you get is 1v1 requests.. lol..

ohhh,, and get some sleep... 3AM posting local time, lol, is it the heat wave?

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
AAfitz............I could set up some games and let you know. I am willing to take you on and learn from you. I also sent you a message to your inbox with another option......

FLAGG

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Oh, Fitzy is getting fired up eh? Bring it - I am ready to reach higher!

Give me any multi at all if you get any multi requests

corcovado

Awesome Player
I would be happy to play against you with whatever your favorite settings are.

mapguy

Awesome Player
I have always got a few 1v1s up. Be my guest fitzy.
Also available for some team games if you should need a partner or opponent.:deal:

Last edited:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I would be happy to play against you with whatever your favorite settings are.

well you wont be taking and points from him on classmassunlimited

Jewmowrestler

Awesome Player
i'm up for a game man. i'll send you an invite and we'll see. under one condition though: if i lose, then you have to tell me how i screwed up and what you would have done in my place

Rimbaud

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
The Duellers Society
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Wow you have a good convocatory power fitz, people get mad when lots of points are offered, btw congrats on almostassured omegabeta win.

=)

giuppi

Awesome Player
I'm up for it, thank you for offering!
Tell me when it's my turn and I'll invite you to my settings.

Well done, our scoreboard leader! That could actually become a nice tradition for MC, that whoever occupies the top spot unchallenged for a long time will offer others the possibility to defeat him/her.

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
@ robin...clock must be messed up...and I was kind of offering 1v1 requests...but im sure ill see you in incans game

It is hot though...yes..

Last edited:

mapguy

Awesome Player
OK so Fitzy since you are feeling so generous, how about giving me a chance to reclaim some of the points that you robbed from me ?
I will even play your favorite game "Mass unlimited anywhere", but this time we will play CASUAL so that you wont be able to kick my ass because my computer freezes every time I play that map in RT. :evil:

Congrats are in order however, WOW what a score. You put the rest of us in the dust.

Last edited:

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
OK so Fitzy since you are feeling so generous, how about giving me a chance to reclaim some of the points that you robbed from me ?
I will even play your favorite game "Mass unlimited anywhere", but this time we will play CASUAL so that you wont be able to kick my ass because my computer freezes every time I play that map in RT. :evil:

Congrats are in order however, WOW what a score. You put the rest of us in the dirt.

of course...but can you give me a day or two, because the games are piling in...and KFD got a little greedy

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
eh hem. I must say you are winning in most of them, y'know, so there is really no point for me...

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
eh hem. I must say you are winning in most of them, y'know, so there is really no point for me...

The one with that damn set and perfect luck is killing me though... I brought myself back from the dead, just to see lady luck kill me....you do need to step it up a bit though. As I said, Ill fight each one to the death, so if you leave one opening, it may very well be enough...

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Ok, I need more takers here...