• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

My One Piece of Advice

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
For those new to the game:

It is not in your best interests to ally with the top person in the game and then assault the runners-up. All it means is a guarantee the top player wins. Just think a little bit, please.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player

It is not in your best interests to ally with the top person in the game and then assault the runners-up. All it means is a guarantee the top player wins. Just think a little bit, please.

it's also not in their best interest to enter into a doubles game if they don't understand that a 'doubles game' is a TEAM game, wherein you assist and work with another player to win.

it's probably also a good idea to remind people that they can fortify armies to their teammates and deploy on teammates territories when handling their troops... it seems a lot of people don't know they can fortify/deploy on their partners. :/

codanostra

switching to missiles!
O.G.
Awesome Player

I can't stress this enough spazm. Had this happen on a few occasions recently in 3 to 4 player games.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
I can't stress this enough spazm. Had this happen on a few occasions recently in 3 to 4 player games.

people think that they'll advance, that they stand a chance against the person they ally with.. realistically.. the only reason they are doing such is because they themselves think if they help the 'top player' they'll create an alliance for future games. such is in most situations, not the case.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
Don't listen to them noobs! Help me win every game you see me in, and I swear, you have my word, I will have your back, I'll help you out!!!! *

* disclaimer: ORBY may not be able or even willing to help you out for quite some time, possibly years, he only hopes you're not the fine print reading type and wishes you well, that is all, good day and God bless

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
yep, I always cringe when I see somebody ignoring the power on the board. There's no second place in this game... only first loser.

Chilly

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
yep, I always cringe when I see somebody ignoring the power on the board. There's no second place in this game... only first loser.

Unless it's a merc game. Then there can be a 2nd. ;-)