• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Massive Monday Membership Madness!

The-Swede

Awesome Player
You can't really step in and do anything in a situation like that with nick who is uncommunicative and random (more than just him) but i think it should be ok to delete the accounts of people who have not been online in years and are sitting in awaiting team games that no one will join because of them. Or simply unregister them if there is a way to do that, or another easy way to go about it. But i think in situations where accounts have been inactive for long periods of time and they are still in awaiting games then anything is in play

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
There have a been a lot of suggestions in the past to introduce natural disasters and random events that would either shake up a game, or help bring an end to a stalemate after the game has gone on for too many round. Nick1965 is an autobot player that we created to add an element of randomness in to the game, like an earthquake or tornado. You never know what is going to happen, or where it will strike...

Hope you all enjoy and have fun!! :))

Omg.....that would be soooooo brilliant if you guys created that!!!! I have a great idea for a new map...but I need to run it by the programmers first to see if it is even possible before I suggest it...I'll message you...its a moving map...

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
You can't really step in and do anything in a situation like that with nick who is uncommunicative and random (more than just him) but i think it should be ok to delete the accounts of people who have not been online in years and are sitting in awaiting team games that no one will join because of them. Or simply unregister them if there is a way to do that, or another easy way to go about it. But i think in situations where accounts have been inactive for long periods of time and they are still in awaiting games then anything is in play

The-Swede: just report the names, and the can be removed from awaiting games if the admins think it's warranted and find the time to do it :)

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
The-Swede: just report the names, and the can be removed from awaiting games if the admins think it's warranted and find the time to do it :)

Yeah, we do that from time to time. If someone has been away for 6 months or more, then we can remove them from awaiting games.

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Hey Tapeworm this is really interesting. I was in that game and it was a super win for you guys - you're saying there WAS communication that worked? Any tips on how you got that to happen? I just get zero response.

As for Admin - I totally agree that you shouldn't be doing anything fascist or censorious, guess I'm just wondering if it's possible to make a direct plea for him to respond to or acknowledge communication otherwise all team and assassin games are going to deeply unattractive to join.

I never got any response from him- but I did address him and specifically set him up to get Roscokov before Rosco's next turn with a guaranteed turn in. He actually killed Loki (0 cards) before Rosco but I had set him up with plenty prior to his deploy to accomplish the Rosco kill without his own deploy. I don't know that he actually read anything I wrote, but finish it he did.

The-Swede

Awesome Player
I bet if you got rid of some of those AWOL players from those crusades and then did this promotion a second time (the new games just get added to the eligible game list from the original promotion) that you could fill up a bunch more games. I notice that there are a lot of 24 player games which i am in that are hovering around 10-15 players which would probably start. And a few crusades i think would fill if the AWOL players were removed. This has nothing to do with 3 crazy 24 player games that i just hosted and want to get filled up quicker. I swear.
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/496295/
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/496294/
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/496293/

Last edited:

LotsOFFLuck

Awesome Player
OMG the awaiting games board is completely clogged with 24-player games, and you made 3 more???

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
This initiative was taken to remove the 24-player games that are clogging up the joni a game section. You created three new ones! Why didn't you just start with a single one?

The-Swede

Awesome Player
Just look at them. They didn't hurt nobody. They are wonderful lovely games.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
but they clog up the waiting games list and won't fill for another couple of months, probably :-(

The-Swede

Awesome Player
Ok. I have a plan. It will remove them from the lists. Everybody join them.