• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Make the debriefing window transparent

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
I could look at the map while the loading was going on... which for me is awhile sometimes. Not sure why unless 7-10 seconds is normal for everyone. Anyway it should be an easy fix to move it maybe up in the left or right corner.

Any opinions...?

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
you can click on the message and the background dissapears. the words are still there. but you can see more.

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
Thanks guys... both those replies helped!

edmondtheknight

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Interesting I found this message in the threads - I came to suggest the same as Cap here - can we have that loading screen appear someplace else so it is possible to analyse map while waiting? Loading times with latest fixes appear to be just getting worse. This site is awesome but it needs some serious IT expert help and rebuilding to solve never ending bugs and glitches.

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
It is very frustrating having to wait sometimes 5 minutes for a game to load and having to stare at the debriefing window. Can you make it transparent so I can at least see the map and troops while it is loading and plan my next move.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
If you click on the corners of the window (RIGHT on the corner) sometimes you can make it disappear (except for the stars). I do that a lot.
Won't be any upgrades like what you suggest forthcoming to the 'old' game engine, as the coding people are madly adding features and making fixes, based on early testing, to the new game engine. Won't be long now!

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
you don't need to click on the corner for that. Just anywhere on the window works for me :)