• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

MajCom fantasy football league.

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
Would anyone be interested in joining a fantasy football league filled with majcom members. The draft would have to be relatively soon. Don't know how much interest this will get but just wanted to toss this out there.

iLoveBadDiceBANNED

Awesome Player
Would anyone be interested in joining a fantasy football league filled with majcom members. The draft would have to be relatively soon. Don't know how much interest this will get but just wanted to toss this out there.

I would LOVE that ... as long as you are talking about REAL football ...

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I'm in - on the same condition as iLove ;-)

empirejeff

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
i have a yahoo league all ready signed up ready to go.

League ID#: 633313
League Name: swmgamers

I was trying to get a second league with fans of star wars minis game, but that did not work out.

6, 8. 10 people and I will change it to head to head.

If you do not show up at the draft time your team will be auto drafted and you will not be able talk to the other people in the chatter box in the draft room. Of course you can pre rank your players.

Last edited:

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Can you provide a link? I don't really want to go looking for something I don't know how to ind...

empirejeff

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Is this for fans of Star Wars Minis game? Or a cleverly disguised personal ad (Single White Male gamers)?

That is a name for one of the websites for that miniature game. through bloomilk is the more useful site.

Last edited:

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
looks like it's the wrong kind of football for me, I'm afraid. I have no idea about that game you guys call football.....

blublank

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
The Wiki Bar
You have e-mail?

Through http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/633313 should get you their I think.

I'd be up for joining, given that it's free. I'm sort of broke.

That said, the link won't let me even see the page because "You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)"

If it's possible, could I be added? Yahoo! ID is the same as my MajCom ID.

iLoveBadDiceBANNED

Awesome Player
looks like it's the wrong kind of football for me, I'm afraid. I have no idea about that game you guys call football.....

Sebrim, yahoo also has REAL football fantasy and we can set up a majcom league there ...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/fantasy/premier-league/

There are a few problems though ... the league already started ... so we would already be behind everyone else ... but that's not a "problem" if we don't care about how we are doing in comparison to everyone else ... and we just compete against each other.

I actually remember seeing leagues of "late comers" ... "2nd week entries" "3rd week entries" ... etc ...

I played it two years ago ... and overall I was in the top 500 players, that's very impressive conisdering there were half a million players! That's the top 0.001%

It keeps two tables, cumulative one, and for the particular round. I am proud to brag that in one of the rounds I got to the incredible 6th place for that particular round. Considering the huge number of players ... that's extremely impressive.

Anyway, my main problem with it ... and that's the reason I didn't play it again is the fact that it's very time consuming ... I mean ... you can choose your team quickly ... but if you really want to play it seriously ... you have to go to every single team ... read the news regularly ... every single day ... see who is injured, who did not participate in training ... keep track of yellow cards, red cards, when loan expires, etc ... and you need to check this every single day ... if you wanna do well ... in other words ... if you're serious about doing well on it ... it's very time consuming ... I suppose you can just pick players and not care if they can actually play or not ...

If I remember correctly ... at least the prize was very nice ... I think it was tickets either to the world cup ... or maybe the champions league finals ... or something like that ...

empirejeff

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
I'd be up for joining, given that it's free. I'm sort of broke.

That said, the link won't let me even see the page because "You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)"

If it's possible, could I be added? Yahoo! ID is the same as my MajCom ID.

I can just send you a invite if I have e-mail.

Forget about the link.

Last edited:

empirejeff

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm

You mistaken football for football.

Through really the fantasy game a lot of fun.

iLoveBadDiceBANNED

Awesome Player
ynwa

Is this for fans of Star Wars Minis game? Or a cleverly disguised personal ad (Single White Male gamers)?

I prefer YNWA on SWMG

keep-calm-and-ynwa-8.png
article-2397877-1B60C7A3000005DC-829_634x439.jpg

150648246-liverpool-tattoo-gettyimages.jpg

"You'll Never Walk Alone" tattoo on a woman's foot, as she watches football. The REDS of course!

484978_544540655566474_1247077512_n.jpg

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
I was meaning american football but I would be up for setting up other fantasy sports as well. Also yeah blubank it would be free.

SO if you would like to join a fantasy american football league please reply saying you would be interested.

empirejeff

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
I was meaning american football but I would be up for setting up other fantasy sports as well. Also yeah blubank it would be free.

SO if you would like to join a fantasy american football league please reply saying you would be interested.

We could have two leagues going, your and mine.

blublank

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
The Wiki Bar

I'm in. Just let me know where.

I can just send you a invite if I have e-mail.

Forget about the link.

Send it to blublank(at)yahoo.com

chefsmitty

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
I'm game Pats. PM me if you get it going and I'll send you my email address. Only if I get Brady first round though! LOL