• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Location Location

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
So were pretty global community, so i think it would be cool to find out where in the would everyone lived, interesting features and pointing it out on the Masive Map. ill start

Thunderous
Population : 540,000
Interesting facts : Home to largest Salt Water Lake in the world and Largest coal export port in the worrld

Attachments

• aus.png
    aus.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 100

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
I like the added "screenshot of Massive" twist here. Nice concept, Thunderous...

Incandenza
Population: 3.83 million
Interesting facts: Botox capital of the world :D

0fad01b9a7ff61e989a7aa5a6585393e.png

allurbass

Awesome Player
Screen-shot-2010-10-27-at-4.06.jpg

Austin, TX USA

city pop. 786,382

Interesting fact: The only city in the world known to still operate a system of Moonlight towers! woooh party at the moontower bro!

Asulf

Awesome Player
Medellin Colombia.JPG

Asulf

Medellín, Colombia (South America)

City Pop 2.5 Million

Interesting Fact: Its called the "Eternal Spring City" Because its Weather doesn't change so much through all the year and there's always a Blossoming tree or plant.

coolname

Awesome Player
Coolname
Population: 118,000
Interesting facts: Painter Rembrandt van Rijn's birthplace, Holland's oldest university

Attachments

• Leiden_theNetherlands.jpg
    Leiden_theNetherlands.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 83

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
d9dc1d41e860612167d8aaec191ec865.png

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
4ff3a25a2eab8a51036572394e46a3fb.png

Edinboro, Pennsylvania.
Population: 6,950 + thousands of idiot college students
Interesting Fact: This is the black hole you end up in when you bargain shop for a post-bacc teacher certification program. I smell cows, every night.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
4ff3a25a2eab8a51036572394e46a3fb.png

Edinboro, Pennsylvania.
Population: 6,950 + thousands of idiot college students
Interesting Fact: This is the black hole you end up in when you bargain shop for a post-bacc teacher certification program. I smell cows, every night.

i've driven thru Quebec several times, nothing smells worse then Quebec.. trust me.
but i definitely feel sorry for you... shit..aki stinks.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
there were cows right next to my high school, if you grew up with it around it doesn't bother you. I actually miss it haha

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
There's a town called Coalinga you go thru if you take the 5 from LA to San Francisco, cows like I've never seen. Even with the windows rolled up and the air off, it smells like something that was released from a vial labeled "Wrath of God" by an angel in Revelations.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
There is a town in Maine, that has a papermill. Horrifying stench hits your right in the face as soon as you hit the town limits. Its so strong and nauseating.

Crazy thing is, the people who were born there don't smell it, neither do the residents, so they say.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
There's a town called Coalinga you go thru if you take the 5 from LA to San Francisco, cows like I've never seen. Even with the windows rolled up and the air off, it smells like something that was released from a vial labeled "Wrath of God" by an angel in Revelations.
Yup, it's a smell. Harris Ranch - 100,000 head of cattle. Feeds the west coast, and the eyes water of anyone downwind. If there's one thing that could ever drive me to vegetarianism, it's that smell.

Plain-ol-Ed

Awesome Player
Country born and raised, when you're from there you don't smell a thing (except pigs, there is nothing nice about a pig farm, well maybe breakfast)

Now I'm in Atlanta

Attachments

• Atlanta.gif
    Atlanta.gif
    7 KB · Views: 74

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
There is a town in Maine, that has a papermill. Horrifying stench hits your right in the face as soon as you hit the town limits. Its so strong and nauseating.

Same thing in Glens Falls NY. During some of my more poverty stricken days I lived a block from all the factories, certain days you could choke on the stench it was so thick.