• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Japan Map

yurasleepless

Awesome Player
hi

what i miss much is a japan map

a) a classic japan map with the main island, the medium islands and some small islands (for battles 0-1600)
medieval sengoku jidai wars (the time of daimyo (feudal lords) who were fighting for supermacy, until the establishment of the shogunate by the winner "tokugawa" in ~1600)

b) a south-east-asian map with japan, part of korea and china and russia (for battles round 1900 (opium war (brit-chin; jap invasion of china & korea; jap-russia war 1,2 and annection of korea in 1910)

c) a wwII south east-pacific map with japan in the middle, and west: china,korea russia, indonesia, singapoure and so on , australia, and up to hawai and pearl harbor) :D

i have a a b.a. in southeast-asian studies with japanology as main subject, as well as medieval, modern and modernest history in second subject XD

so i can help out in some questions 4 shure :)

paul4763

Awesome Player
I was about to start a new thread but decided against as I thought someone must have suggested this before, and here's the thread. Just look at this image - http://www.crnjapan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/map-prefectures.gif

It looks so perfect for a map what with all its islands and prefectures. I think a Japan map would be really cool, and a WW2 south-east Pacific would be really cool too although that sounds hard in practice.

Just a suggestion anyway.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
we threw around some japan ideas already. I'm sure in time we'll have a nice one. Here's some images from Shep and myself.

japan02.jpg

1b0a1531f2684a42dbec35330addd303.png

Tree-of-Souls

Awesome Player
They look great. Does your post mean a Japan map is in the works, was in the works, or was just in the process of idea generation and put on hold for the time being?

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The top image is old. Really old. Pre-MajorCommand old. I'm sure we could do better now. :)