• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I'm happy because:

What do you chose, points or recognition (medals banners toutney wins)?

• points/ranks

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • medals/tourneys

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.

palmono

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Because after six years of playing here, I just received my General Star. It'd probably have a short life, but the joy will last forever :)

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Congrats Palmano! Pretty awesome accomplishment. I'm happy too, now.

:cheers:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Because after six years of playing here, I just received my General Star. It'd probably have a short life, but the joy will last forever :)

welcome to the Generals club. Nobody can ever take that away from you. It's a great feeling. thanks for sharing it. Well deserved.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter

Hodja

Awesome Player
02/21/18 01:52 PM
You have been awarded the Bronze USA achievement medal.

My first map medal other then 12 domains :D
All thanks to the udo's now beeing shown on your profile page.
Always nice to come back to this site after a short break to see new updates!

Hodja

Awesome Player
Next

02/22/18 02:52 PM
You have been awarded the Bronze Classic Evolved achievement medal.

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Pitman butchered me in a duel today (with him going second), it wasn't even fun, just painful. 100 points, good for him!

However, I won my 50th tourney today (the final against trailblazer, again, a very lopsided game due to the dice gods). It means, I retain my 1st place on the scoreboard for now (barely, eric (or maybe dag) is the next one, watch out), and this 50th win was veeery elusive for me. I feel I played tons of tournies (and quite a few finals) since my 49th, and just didn't work out.

50 feels good, 50 is magic.

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Pitman butchered me in a duel today (with him going second), it wasn't even fun, just painful. 100 points, good for him!

However, I won my 50th tourney today (the final against trailblazer, again, a very lopsided game due to the dice gods). It means, I retain my 1st place on the scoreboard for now (barely, eric (or maybe dag) is the next one, watch out), and this 50th win was veeery elusive for me. I feel I played tons of tournies (and quite a few finals) since my 49th, and just didn't work out.

50 feels good, 50 is magic.

I won a tourney final against trailblazer yesterday so I'm posting this as trailblazer is unhappy because he lost 2 tourney finals on the same day : (

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
What is very elusive for you?

I meant that I had to wait for a long time after my 49th win to get to 50, though I kept playing tournies just as often, and even reached the final in some of them.

As for being a good tourney player, I have never considered this before... I'm not sure such a thing as a "good tourney player" exists. I have been playing tournies for a long time, a lots of them, and I guess one is expected to win some of those, just as in the case of General, Rosco and the others.

It still feels nice though when it happens, and I appreciate your comment.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish, so I couldn't decipher your video. :hmmmm:

he lost 2 tourney finals on the same day

Ouch! :grouphug:

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
As for being a good tourney player, I have never considered this before... I'm not sure such a thing as a "good tourney player" exists. I have been playing tournies for a long time, a lots of them, and I guess one is expected to win some of those, just as in the case of General, Rosco and the others.
:

congrats th! but.. i just checked out of curiosity, and the general has !! 100 !! wins.. not trying to take anything away from you, i have !!! 10 !!! but .. wow. congrats general, that number is twice as pretty

& again, congrats th..

TormentaBANNED

Awesome Player

Well it means that you play well in tourneys, which isn't very different from playing other games, I guess... You and rosco are the only players who are in the tournament points and victories scoreboard and don't appear in the tournament games played list. So you 2 are clearly the best of all of them. And if i remember correctly rosco has been in the final positions of the tournament games played list so you win :)

Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish, so I couldn't decipher your video.

A journalist asks him about his supposed false modesty, telling that there are people who say "he pisses cologne" and other things, so he answers ironically "well maybe i piss cologne and so on". Since then his enemies, specially Real Madrid supporters, call him "meacolonia" ("who pisses cologne"). Well it's kind of funny but i guess my explanation is not the same lol

TormentaBANNED

Awesome Player
I must say I just mentioned rosco because I remembered his case and he's second in the winners' list, but I've just checked and I see hungry and tyro would be in that group too, those 4 would be the top tourney players as far as we can check in that scoreboard.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
I'm happy because i might have uncovered a conspiracy. That's right. here at MC. Right now I'm in a multi team-multi player game on the Australia map. After changing one team to solid colors. One team to turtles, and one team to fish. I noticed something that I never noticed before and really thought about, but one fish and one turtle face the opposite of the rest. At first I tough maybe a double agent?, but that would be to easy to identify. So there is something else going on. My team mates aren't overly concerned about this. Thou they also question the motives. Nothing sinister. I'm now trying to get the turtles that point the other way to get through a portal on the massive map where they are needed ASAP. Any ideas? Could this portal just be a myth? Am I just going crazy. Finally can I use this to my advantage and just say my turtles didn't see anything. they were facing the other direction. ..risky

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Toughest tert.

:questionmark:Another thing that makes me happy is that I think I've decided that. from the 1984 map. Death Warship is the toughest name of any tert. You can have your fortresses and what not, but .....Death Warship... that speaks volumes Any challengers? Even from other maps of course. Some rocket on Mars, I don't think so. hasn't flown in decades.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I finally got the bronze medals on Conflict: Africa and Australia - now i only lack the 1984 map bronze medal - yay!

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Because I'm 92 points from being a General which is the closest I have ever been.

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Because I'm 92 points from being a General which is the closest I have ever been.

Got there briefly, my life is now complete :smokin:

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
i am happy because: freedom is slavery. and i am 1st. i think.