• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I wish...

Tharnduil

Awesome Player
Generals
I wish that when you started a new game the amount of points you could win or lose was fixed. I don't mean like the tournaments where you pay in to play. I think the system of higher levels losing more points and lower levels gaining more points is good and the best situation for the site. However, I would love it if when the game started it calculated the points you would lose or win. based off of the players and held it at that level.
Perhaps this is just a small thing but it frustrates me to look at some of my games and see that I have been eliminated but because the game isn't over yet I continue to give greater and greater level of points.
Again not a major fix but it would be nice to know that when I started a game my points are locked from the start of the game not fluctuating based on the timing of the end of the game.

Perhaps I am alone in this out cry, but it would just be more reassuring when i started a game to know what type of loss i was in for.

F15FreeEagle

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
I wish that when you started a new game the amount of points you could win or lose was fixed. I don't mean like the tournaments where you pay in to play. I think the system of higher levels losing more points and lower levels gaining more points is good and the best situation for the site. However, I would love it if when the game started it calculated the points you would lose or win. based off of the players and held it at that level.
Perhaps this is just a small thing but it frustrates me to look at some of my games and see that I have been eliminated but because the game isn't over yet I continue to give greater and greater level of points.
Again not a major fix but it would be nice to know that when I started a game my points are locked from the start of the game not fluctuating based on the timing of the end of the game.

Perhaps I am alone in this out cry, but it would just be more reassuring when i started a game to know what type of loss i was in for.

I thought it was already that way? Like the points are calculated based on however many points you had at the start of a particular game? Maybe it's not, but that was my impression anyway. Someone who knows for sure will weigh in sooner or later. ;)

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
that has definitely been suggested before and will most likely be implemented in the new game engine (I hope)

I agree that the start of the game should be the benchmark for the points gained and lost, not the end as it is currently - meaning that players can gamble and delay wins because they have some losses impending etc.

marhgrace

Awesome Player
can anyone like create that type of game? I agree with you

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
CURRENTLY

- The game determines points won and lost based on the players points when the game ends
- If a player's score changes during a game, sometimes it works in your benefit, sometimes it doesn't....

NEW GAME ENGINE

- The amount of points won/lost for each player will be determined by the player's score at the start of each game
- This is fixed and will not change regardless of what happens to a player's level during the game.