• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I need your help.

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I been telling folks this clan is about likeminded players sharing information: strategy, tips, etc. So, please start sending those cards and letters in. Don't assume even the simplest things are known by all. Best way to see if anything new is posted is to go to forums and look for our clan. click on that. The forum is private to clan members only. So start posting guys. Tks :ridinghorse:

Owlie

Awesome Player
Actually, I do have one.

If you're joining a match on the Twelve Kingdoms map, and it's set to low or no movement (like Border One or Border None), then WATCH OUT in the beginning.

The trick to this map--on those settings--is to NOT capture up all the territories in your starting area. LEAVE A PATH OF NEUTRALS BETWEEN THE TOWER AND THE OUTER MAP, and only capture the territories to the side of this path.

So, let's say this beer glass is your tower, the 2's are the neutrals in your starting area, and the 6 is the neutral that borders the outside world.

2 2
:beerglass: 2 2 6

If you want to leverage the auto-deploy feature on the tower, then you should only capture the 2's to the top and bottom, and leave the ones that are left for when you're ready to "break out" from the starting territory.

When there's six or less players on the map, you'll start the game with more than one tower--which means that, once you've capped the side territories for a single region, then you can focus your attention to a different tower while this first one racks up all the auto-deploys.

Twelve Kingdoms on Border One/None is a noob trap. Anyone going into this situation without knowing the trick almost always starts with a disadvantage.

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
fantastic tip. Owlie, I hereby nominate u as our clan Strategymaster. Congrats. :adore: