• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

huntmusky says hello to all

huntmusky

Awesome Player
just played my 1st few games here. I like it a lot more that the other sight I played for 5 years. so far I've had my butt handed to me but hopefully ill get the hang of this sight & move up the ranks. Look forward to a lot of hard fought battles.

On another subject I sure hope there are NOT a bunch of whiners & crybaby s here like that other sight. LOL :)

lh34

Awesome Player
Welcome to the site, from my experience there are very few "whiners and crybabies" on this site. Just out of curiosity what was the other site you played at?

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Hello Huntmusky! Glad to have you.

We have the odd crybaby whiner, but thankfully they are definitely in the minority here!

stone123

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
Welcome huntmusky... yep this is the best risk site around and its going to get better

There are some amazing people around here only too happy to contribute and help out

As for whiners.....hmm i think most of us have had our moments over time but on the whole nobody THAT bad on here

see ya around

huntmusky

Awesome Player
I played @ dominate game i liked playing but the abusive language & whining got to be too much

OwlCraft

Awesome Player
I'm Vice Chair Co-Captain of the Whiners & Crybabies Club. We're currently accepting applications...

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Please report people who use abusive language. it's not tolerated here.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
There's a whiners and crybaby's club and I wasn't invited? WAAAAAAH!

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Btw. There are some things I don't seem to understand here, like how the battle for the belt works for example, but what about clans?
We definitely need a clan for whiners and crybabies, and believe or not I'm going to sleep every night crying and grabbing my pillow, and last time i clicked the wrong button when advancing in the mercenary tourney, so i am really, truly pathetic. :sob:
Please, pretty please have a clan like this, oh i'm desperate.

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
It's been said before and it'll be said again - Clans have potential. But right now they're just not a priority from a development perspective (as in having an actual purpose). That being said I personally would love it if Clans were opened back up again.. the programming is there to support them. What we would need in that case is some decent artists to come up with Clan pictures. Of course, there may be some other reason for not having clans that I'm not aware of.

I'd love to make a League Clan, for example.. I actually can think of a few good clan ideas just off the top of my head - a Real Time clan would be ace (if only to have one easy place to check if anyone's online for a game). there are many possibilities here.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
It's been said before and it'll be said again - Clans have potential. But right now they're just not a priority from a development perspective (as in having an actual purpose). That being said I personally would love it if Clans were opened back up again.. the programming is there to support them. What we would need in that case is some decent artists to come up with Clan pictures. Of course, there may be some other reason for not having clans that I'm not aware of.

I'd love to make a League Clan, for example.. I actually can think of a few good clan ideas just off the top of my head - a Real Time clan would be ace (if only to have one easy place to check if anyone's online for a game). there are many possibilities here.

Right... what Clans need most are clan leaders... and league might attract them...

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Interesting... I'll think about this.

Perhaps the most active, vocal and helpful people should be nominated as leaders, and then we each proceed to recruit sign-up's into our respective clans (in some balanced way). Once teams were assembled, they could even be responsible for their own logo (as long as it's good quality) and clan name. After that is done it would be easy enough to set up some team games or whatever and have some kind of buy-in and prize. Or some cumulative score system like the league is now but for teams. Just typing ideas as they come to me but I reckon that might work to start. also, inactive clans and clan members should probably get pruned a little.

In addition to these an over-arching League Clan for all sign-up's would also be sweet to have. Extremely neat.

WPBRJ

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
well i love clan life from the past and there are 40 plus competitive clans there i truly hope they wont get shut out like other sites have done. this site does need to become more team friendly prior to promoting clans and i cant wait till we get to the point of maybe 10 competitive clans having clan wars and clan turnys

thi is all good but first thing first need to fix site so play if faster and then make team friendly as well as making turnys more team friendly i want to sign up with partners for team turny not be randomly assigned a partner

BAB00N

Awesome Player
The Borg
The Embassy
Welcome to MajCom Huntmusky! Great bunch of people around here that's for sure, I found them recently and have found a home away from the fools! +1 for WPBRJ'S post! I would love to have some team/clan leagues here and I see a desire for them all the time in games, I see it as just prudent to add them to the list of definitely do once the recode is done.

BABOON :thrasher:

Last edited: