• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

How to pay to become a Commander?

Sun-Tzu

Awesome Player
Hi Guys,

Sorry to bug you so incessantly! I read on the wiki (here infact) that you can pay US$20 and become a Commander with all sorts of privileges and the like. I am thoroughly interested and even had my credit card ready to pay but was unable to find any method of purchasing said upgrade. HELP! 4 games at a time just simply is not enough to quench my risk appetite!

-S

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
lh34 REALLY wants that free strategist class, give it to him out of the goodness of your heart, bado.

Upvote 0

lh34

Awesome Player
lh34 REALLY wants that free strategist class, give it to him out of the goodness of your heart, bado.

Please please please please!!! don't get the wrong impression here, I am in NO WAY trying to ask for a free upgrade, I was just curious about what would happen to everybody's account after the move to the full version of the site!!

Thanks, LH.

Upvote 0

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player

stop being such a smart ass zsp.. lol.
you're scaring off the new players!

Upvote 0