• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Help: Says "You Must Call Up Your Reserves" but not letting me place them

Borgified

Awesome Player
Help: Only 55 minutes left until it skips my turn In game: Classic Evolved: 3/3 : Game: 000400
It's my turn and It's not letting me place. The status message (on the bar on top of screen) says, "You Must Call Up Your Reserves". The button to the left of the messages shows, "..."

The button on the bottom that says, "6 Reserve Troops" is greyed out so that when I push it, nothing happens.

thanks!

Last edited:

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
you need to click on the reserves (cards) you want to cash...

i had this happen to me too,,, the answer is hiding in plain sight, lol

Borgified

Awesome Player
you need to click on the reserves (cards) you want to cash...

i had this happen to me too,,, the answer is hiding in plain sight, lol
Thank you for your reply and only 1 more question. Where can I find these reserve cards so that I can cash them?

I do see a button below the map that says, "6 Reserve Troops", but the button is greyed out so that when I click on it, nothing happens.
Thanks!

Borgified

Awesome Player
Oh I see! These colored squares below the map that say names of coutries are cards/reserves.

Let me make a suggestion. Maybe this system is like Conquer Club's system so they would figure it out, but I don't think it's very intuitive. I didn't know reserves were teh same as cards.

Maybe make these colored rectangles look more like cards, or put a "Reserve" title above them so that new people will be able to figure it out.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
Thanks Borg - you're not the first to suggest this. In fact there is work (mock-ups) being done right now behind the scenes to try and make the reserve/cards more noticeable.

Borgified

Awesome Player
Thanks Borg - you're not the first to suggest this. In fact there is work (mock-ups) being done right now behind the scenes to try and make the reserve/cards more noticeable.
Cool, thanks