• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Hello All

Oxnard

Awesome Player
So I should've done this earlier, but was too focused on the games to realize there was actually a forum here.
Call me Ox, never really liked the 'nard', but eh, oh well.

I'm fairly new. I know my way around now, I think, but I know there'll be times when I act like the new kid again.
I'm in college, so expect more casual games from me as I'll be very busy trying to be productive/not lazy.

And just to add, if anyone is interested, I've been wanting to play a team game, but like, not with random people.
(although i joined a 12 player Sixers game, just wanted to try it...realized how you need to know people first)
So yeah, let me know if you're interested below....peace.

pahtoz

Awesome Player
Hey Ox
Welcome to a great site and a great community.
You'll pretty much find a ton of risk addicts here...so anytime u wanna team mate just throw an invite.

Any other questions dont hesitate to ask

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Welcome Ox!..... if you want your named changed, it can be done with little fuss. And yeah team games are best when you know the other player... isn't that for everything tho.

Oxnard

Awesome Player
Thanks, pahtoz. I'll be sure to do that. Well, actually, how does one invite from a game? I know how to invite from a game I, myself, start up. How does one invite from a game I'm waiting to play in?

Thanks, Badorties, but I'm fine with it being Oxnard.

ladynem

Awesome Player
As far as I know you cant send 'normal' invitations to games you didn't create, but you can always drop someone a message. Every game has his own unique number, so if you give the number people can find it :)

Oxnard

Awesome Player
Each slot has it's own unique url

so

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?action=join&gameid=93208&slot=3 will slot the person into position 3. useful for invites to team games.

oooooooh thank you!!

As far as I know you cant send 'normal' invitations to games you didn't create, but you can always drop someone a message. Every game has his own unique number, so if you give the number people can find it :)

Ah, I see. I was looking for the same slots as when you start a new game.