• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Have u tried playing a Crusade?

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Crusades are great for learning good team techniques, troop passing strategy, general playing etc from some of the best players on site. Additionally, being on the winning team greatly accelerates ur map UDO (up to 12) count and u can generally expect to gain about 20 - 50 points from the win. So, if u haven't tried it out yet, why not? Here are a couple that are very nearly filled up but slots are still available: https://www.majorcommand.com/games/358867/ & https://www.majorcommand.com/games/329926/ good luck and continue kicking ass.

:coool!:

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
I love crusades but hate them as udo chasers if you check usually we have this teamplayers waiting for noobs to chase *not talking about your particular games

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
good point. players shud always consider that when selecting any game. tks ndrm

d-flat

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Young Guns
Udo?

d-flat

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Young Guns
Unique Defeated Opponents!!! Got it!

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Crusade games are the worst to learn teamplay :p Most experienced players cant be bothered to do all the research and if they do, it takes just 1 or 2 team members who don't play along for a plan to fal apart.
Just start with casual doubles and triples.
oh and Crusade is very different from other team games

speaking of crusades, I just killed 4 players, 15 units, using just 11 units. Is that a record?

TylerDurden85

Awesome Player
i agree wth redstorm, but if teams are balanced, each 2 team game is more about luck with dices than strategy or diplomacy... after all it's all about who to eliminate 1st, and as soon as posibe... or in 2v2 or 3v3 even less... it's all about who have more troops on the begining of each turn which is the same as who had better dices...

Roscokov

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The teams aren't balanced though.

They never are.

It is one of the main problems this site has in terms of engaging new users.

Any game above doubles is hugely susceptible to fake players or players that will never take a shot.

There may be a small % of games within teams but as NDRM says crusades are just for UDO farming.

Looking at the active fivers and sixers games they are exactly the same.

New player joins plays with 3 other new players, gets smashed, leaves the site because it's dull...

Grotho

Awesome Player
The worst thing I find with team games is there is often a player who will go awol and cost the game. It's quite normal to see massively stacked teams but I'd happily take them on if I at least knew everyone on my team would be active and intent on trying to win. I find quads, triples and doubles are often worth playing as you're often in with a chance.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar