• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Hall of Records: Submission Thread

kows

Awesome Player
The Duellers Society

entry for the opposite? =)
(I've probably had better rolls before like that one time i beat a 76 with a 50 on that dragon map)

Blondo

Awesome Player
I had the same idea (there are only bad luck/cold dice records).
Looks like I already broke your record (I prolly have had better rolls too): 7 str8 double dice wins for now.
Don't see me gunning for the 1 dice against many record soon (but you never know).

Most Consecutive Double Nice

OOcgi.jpg

Last edited:

rob6483

Awesome Player
I'm not sure what the best way of putting this into an "objective" state as opposed to a "subjective" state would be, but I believe I just finished perhaps the biggest comeback in an Escalite game on Classic Massive. After Round 10 I was down to just ONE troop on Ethiopia, but managed to have a set and turn in my reserves on my turn. Then I just sat there on my little rock in Africa, took the Horn command in Round 16, and then sat some more. My lack of reserves and stack of troops kept everyone from wanting to take me out. Finally (though VERY nearly too late) in Round 30 I made my move, and - with a little luck - I managed to get the win! It's game 34969. Like I said, not sure if there's any way to make it "objective" enough for the Hall of Records, but I figured I'd at least put it out there.

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=34969

Last edited:

Blondo

Awesome Player
I had the same idea (there are only bad luck/cold dice records).
Looks like I already broke your record (I prolly have had better rolls too): 7 str8 double dice wins for now.
Don't see me gunning for the 1 dice against many record soon (but you never know).

Most Consecutive Double Nice

OOcgi.jpg

Are you doing "The Best Luck against two dice (Most Consecutive Double Nice)"? I guess "The Best Luck Against a single die" would be: you conquer a string of 1troop regions without losing a troop yourself or attack with 1 die against a buttload of dice. So this would be the opposite of the badbeat records (you also have the longest/shortest of all).

BTW: lowest of all would be a silver lining/bonus humiliation for whome has the lowest score, least points in ... If you're quick you'll prolly can have your name in the hall for records 4.4 to 4.6 (if these 3 last records make any sense at all).

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I'm going to post a link to the chat in a 3-player game - submission for "most bad words used by the third person upon seeing that the other two had treatied up"..... Think you could post that one, KFD? lol

daangeennaam

Awesome Player
New record!

Thats what you get for waitin all day..

Attachments

• mc5.JPG
    mc5.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 107

daangeennaam

Awesome Player
Broke a Record..

Never mind about my previous post..
Here is the new record for; Most Number of Turns Pending at an instant..
Sorry Thone..

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 96

daangeennaam

Awesome Player
35 turns at an instant..

There you go.. Even more now.. 35 turns will beat thone's 31 turns yeah? Thats 2 records in the hall of records for Daangeennaam..
Now lets hope KFD will upload this soon.. ;)

Attachments

• mc.JPG
    mc.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 90

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Are you doing "The Best Luck against two dice (Most Consecutive Double Nice)"? I guess "The Best Luck Against a single die" would be: you conquer a string of 1troop regions without losing a troop yourself or attack with 1 die against a buttload of dice. So this would be the opposite of the badbeat records (you also have the longest/shortest of all).

Your record added.

new record on the longest escalate game. still going on though

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=37344

Tell me when it ends! I will add it then!

I'm not sure what the best way of putting this into an "objective" state as opposed to a "subjective" state would be, but I believe I just finished perhaps the biggest comeback in an Escalite game on Classic Massive. After Round 10 I was down to just ONE troop on Ethiopia, but managed to have a set and turn in my reserves on my turn. Then I just sat there on my little rock in Africa, took the Horn command in Round 16, and then sat some more. My lack of reserves and stack of troops kept everyone from wanting to take me out. Finally (though VERY nearly too late) in Round 30 I made my move, and - with a little luck - I managed to get the win! It's game 34969. Like I said, not sure if there's any way to make it "objective" enough for the Hall of Records, but I figured I'd at least put it out there.

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=34969

Unfortunately the the degree of a "comeback" is not measurable by a definite number or equation...

I'm going to post a link to the chat in a 3-player game - submission for "most bad words used by the third person upon seeing that the other two had treatied up"..... Think you could post that one, KFD? lol

Let's see it? Orbo might be interested!

There you go.. Even more now.. 35 turns will beat thone's 31 turns yeah? Thats 2 records in the hall of records for Daangeennaam..

okok - be patient! Added

Last edited:

B1G4NF

Awesome Player
Sorry... I slept in!

47 puts me in the record books then... sorry I'm late I broke this last week too before I knew the record existed!

Attachments

• turns pending record.JPG
    turns pending record.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 80

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
47 puts me in the record books then... sorry I'm late I broke this last week too before I knew the record existed!

Added.

daangeennaam

Awesome Player
I feel a bit offended because of 2 reasons:

First of all B1gn4f broke my record..

And second of all it took KFD less then 20 minutes to post the new record..

I had to wait 15 weeks..

No guys, I'm just jokin around!
Congratulations!

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Oh sorry mate - I happen to be free on the weekend! :D Usually parents just tell me to do the chores :D

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
a section of the wiki system is currently down - I will post it up as soon as the system comes back live

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Potential New Category..

MOST POINTS LOST IN A GAME

03/31/12 06:21 PM
You lost 83 points in Game 44993

Congrats to riskyone

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Worst I've lost was around 150 points in one RT game, ages ago though. It was a stinger I can tell you! =)

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers

miquel

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
I think that I beat the hottest dice. 8 double flames in a row.

Attachments

• HotDice.png
    HotDice.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 73