• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are an existing player, please log in:   LOG IN
    If you are new to Major Command and would like to play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:   SIGN UP

• current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

Game issue

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
It's possible that that is one of the games that was affected during yesterday's rollout. If so, it's pretty much dead. I'll get Ian to check on more details tomorrow.

1714942595327.png

needpapertowel

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Here's a new one: a game loaded up with no issue, allowed me to deploy with no issue, but then when I tried to attack... the "from" lit up ok, but the "to" territory did not even light up on the rollover, as in, it would not let me click on the territory at all. Playing on Chrome as always, no other deviations from my normal turn-taking, can't for the life of me figure out what was wrong and it's a bug I don't think I've quite seen before?

Specifically, it's a doubles Europe Massive game where I was trying to attack from Kirov to Komi. As long as it's a one-off it's not the end of the world for that particular game, and nothing to be done about it now, but thought I'd see if anyone else had a similar issue for any reason this week, maybe it had something to do with the server crash, I have no idea. I'm stumped.

Edit: The issue has not repeated in any of the other turns I've taken in other games today.

Last edited:

Daniel7

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
I’ve had that issue. What did you try, to fix it?

needpapertowel

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Well first I refreshed a few times and then I complained about it out loud in an otherwise empty room but neither of those things helped.

Daniel7

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
😁lol if need be after reg. Refresh I’ll hard refresh and sign out, clear history and sign in. Sometimes too my internet is just delayed and the action simply take longer before it happens.