• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Does your 21st..

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
..usually feel like you got completely demolished by a bus?

Marauder

Awesome Player
I think I remember a freight train of some sort ... and a god awful taste of smoke and alcohol ... and something about strippers and little people, but that part was a little hazy.

Kjell

Awesome Player
Might've been that birthday I ended up getting arrested, so yes.

Happy birthday man. You haven't seen anything until your 24th.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
depends how well you can hold your liqueur. First time in a bar? yeah, you're under the bus.

codanostra

switching to missiles!
O.G.
Awesome Player
I didn't even drink on my 21st. Wasn't much of a fan at the time.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar

warneke

Awesome Player
I didn't drink on my 21st either. I was recovering from major surgery and watched the Lakers win another championship from the comfort of a fluffy couch.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
happy belated birthday z. Yeah, you should end the night of your 21st hugging the toilet.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i didn't drink on my 21'st.. because here in Canada we let our young adults learn the power of alcohol at 19.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
I'd had so much exposure to the evils of alcohol prior to my 21st, it didn't seem like that big of a deal. But I've definitely thrown some friends in front of that bus on their 21st. And if you think a hangover is rough to shake now, just wait until you get older... sometimes it takes two days to feel human again.

Happy birthday, zsp!

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Haha thanks guys.

I should have prefaced...I've definitely drank alcohol before last night...my school was the #1 party school in the nation last year, what'dya expect?

..but it's not very often that I am not allowed to have either of my hands free of either a glass or pitcher, the people I went out with wouldn't allow anything less haha.

giuppi

Awesome Player
i didn't drink on my 21'st.. because here in Canada we let our young adults learn the power of alcohol at 19.

Where i am from, your parents call you pussy if you don't drink by 5, wine at least...

Hey zsp, do you still feel demolished? Wanna play now? lol

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
My 21st was so long ago the pain has worn off...sigh...but I do remember hitting 2 jackpots on Reno slots....

stonebergftw

Awesome Player
I'd had so much exposure to the evils of alcohol prior to my 21st, it didn't seem like that big of a deal. But I've definitely thrown some friends in front of that bus on their 21st. And if you think a hangover is rough to shake now, just wait until you get older... sometimes it takes two days to feel human again.

Happy birthday, zsp!

Just drink water and you'll be fine. What you really have to look forward to, as you get old like me, is that your body won't be able to hold in 10 beers before making an emergency trip to the bathroom anymore.

Now that is a bummer! Happy Birthday!

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Happy belated Bday!

This. This this this. Oh man...zsp, live it up now while you can. I remember being able to party until the bars closed, get home at about 3 AM and head in to work at about 7 and be OK. Now, even without drinking if I stay past 12 I'm hurting the next day. So sad :(