• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Does this make anyone else nervous?

codanostra

switching to missiles!
O.G.
Awesome Player
When i see lists like this i am definitely nervous to get in on these games. makes me think these guys are teaming up and that theres no way it will play fair. Am i the only one who won't join these games for the same reason?

ac32ccb5eceab6a5ef160ec01f9f3945.png

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Not necessarily... I mean, obviously if it turns out that there's collusion or game-throwing, that's a different story, but I've played both those guys and they seem like alright fellas, not the sort of guys who'd be up to anything shady. Besides, we're still small enough that you're going to see a lot of the same faces in a lot of games, especially at the higher ranks.

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
it really depends upon the players in question. Ironically, as you get into the good player category, you can actually count on fair games more as you join with the same players over and over. When you end up in a game with all good players its virtually guaranteed, because they can spot suspect moves, even slightly suspect ones, so you end up with the most fair game possible.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I'm not gonna badmouth anybody, Z and Red are both cool, but I wouldn't touch those games with a ten foot pole hahaha

codanostra

switching to missiles!
O.G.
Awesome Player
To be clear: I am not insinuating anything about the two particular guys in those games. I have just noticed over the past couple of weeks this type of thing, where two people create 5 to 10 games, and it just weirds me out a bit.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i get where you're coming from, totally Nick.. and i agree...
seeing that, is intimidating, and if i didn't know those two players
(having played in games with them both) i'd likely be nervous joining those games too. {nod}

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
i get where you're coming from, totally Nick.. and i agree...
seeing that, is intimidating, and if i didn't know those two players
(having played in games with them both) i'd likely be nervous joining those games too. {nod} but since i have played with these 2 lovely players and know that they are by far, the coolest cats around (especially that zsp fella, i just adore that guy!), i don't think you have anything to worry about, coda.

I guess you accidentally forgot that last bit, but I fixed it for ya! :)

Asulf

Awesome Player
they're so cool, and even if they team up or not, i'll still try to play my best... but yeah, they're fair and cool :3

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
I guess you accidentally forgot that last bit, but I fixed it for ya! :)

heh. thanks so much pennywinkle.. i don't know what i'd do without you around to finish my paragraph rants... <3 :p