• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Bug: pretending to eat my troops after advancing (display issues)

diogenes

Awesome Player
In game 780 after taking the Balkans in Round 5, I then took Italy, and advanced 2 troops there (leaving me with 2 in each territory). Then I left the tab to compose a message to someone and when I returned it had the dialogue box again that asked me how many to advance into Italy, so I again advanced 2, but when it was done, it displayed 1 troop in each territory. So I said "that did not just happen" to myself, then left the tab again to check an email, and when I got back to the tab, there were 3 in Italy and 1 in the Balkans. I just reshuffled it to the way I wanted during reinforcements, so there wasn't a problem, but I thought I'd post this.

I don't really have any proof of it, though, since this stuff doesn't show up in the record, but I think I'll just start trying to finish my turns in a single sitting from now on...

Chrome, Mac 10.6

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
you're not crazy diogenes - well, maybe you are, but not about this. I had a similar experience earlier today with troops disappearing and then reappearing, and I have screen captures to prove it. It's the beauty of BETA. :)