• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Be Aware: Changes to Classic Map

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
the new numbers aren't too small for anyone else? Am I really going that blind? I'll have health insurance again in a couple months, so I reckon I'll just have to wait till then to play evolved, lol.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
orb can you screen shot me what you're seeing?

(edit)see the 2 clips of south america in the first post? Thats the difference in the 2 containers. Should be barely noticeable. but who knows what small tweeks can do.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
I've uploaded a test container. The bottom of the color list you should see another lemon colored container called test or something (i forgot what i named it).
But the font style is different and larger. Please provide feedback on if that works better or not. I could always upload about 6 different of those larger font circles for folks who have a hard time with the current troop font.

See below:

da2b30cef2698087eaf049f16b101c77.png

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
added 8 new containers to the bottom of the color list. They are labeled with "Big" in front. The containers are the same size, just the font is larger. I will keep these as well as the all the others. Lots of choices now. Also, these colors are desaturated, so the font/number shows up better.

47d3367820236b21df622c4aafaab22a.png

(edit) Added to first post also.

Last edited: