• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Add date defeated / victorious to archived games

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
The change to the games tab is a huge improvement; my biggest issue at this point is not being able to tell when games are ended. If the date that you either won the game or were eliminated was displayed on the non-expanded record (and it was sorted by such, rather than by date started) it would be a huge help.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Yep, I like this idea. The archived games should be put in order from latest game ended down the list to least recent as well.

mapguy

Awesome Player
Also it would be helpful if button on the right in archived games, said won or loss instead.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Also it would be helpful if button on the right in archived games, said won or loss instead.

It does.

daa53809a3dd13b7c7d2d486c3ea038f.png

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I'm totally for the sorting by the time you were done with the game, win or lose.

mapguy

Awesome Player
OK, so I went to the games page. Under the find something specific, I typed in Badorties/archived. What I got was a list of a couple hundred or so games, that had "archived" on the button. Only one of those games had "defeat" written there. Maybe there is a proper way of looking at archives for players, but I do not know how that is done.

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
There are games under the Archived TAB, and then there are games that are actually Archived, not sure the timeframe, but it only says "Archived" on the buttons.

They can only be found using the Find Game function, not in any of the games tabs.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
OK, so I went to the games page. Under the find something specific, I typed in Badorties/archived. What I got was a list of a couple hundred or so games, that had "archived" on the button. Only one of those games had "defeat" written there. Maybe there is a proper way of looking at archives for players, but I do not know how that is done.

ah ok. this is because that one game where it says defeat is a game that you played with me and lost. If you search for yourself, they will all be defeat or victory.

To see who won a game, just click it and it will expand. the crossed out person lost.

like so

b0f8cafd084f4d936b1665a318fa3f6b.png