• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

2024 Tourney...

Teams

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
And why the posts here about another tourney?

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
reds/cards have 1 last chance to get the game started...or you get the loss.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
what the absolute f*ck are you talking about??? The game with Bronco's team? The one that's had 4 tries and people kept jumping in? The one that they said that they gave up and were quitting the tournament?

Fine, show your "power" and give us a loss. I don't need to play in a tourney that's run by a moron anyway.

needpapertowel

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Cardinalsrule maybe there's a less toxic way to express your frustration? Bilsi puts in a lot of time and effort in making these tournaments happen, and in my opinion they're one of the most fun aspects of MC these days. You're an admin, maybe act like it.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
what the absolute f*ck are you talking about??? The game with Bronco's team? The one that's had 4 tries and people kept jumping in? The one that they said that they gave up and were quitting the tournament?

Fine, show your "power" and give us a loss. I don't need to play in a tourney that's run by a moron anyway.
keep up with the small talk, I love it...And way to go bashing me when I only want the tourney to go forward. You're top class for sure.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Cardinalsrule maybe there's a less toxic way to express your frustration? Bilsi puts in a lot of time and effort in making these tournaments happen, and in my opinion they're one of the most fun aspects of MC these days. You're an admin, maybe act like it.
thanks npt

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
cards if you guys want out fine. I'm happy if you continue. Can you pick a convenient time to try another start? Myself, barron and felksgaming never have problems starting. Important to set a time and make it. I realize real life comes into play.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
No one out of the 4 players has TRIED to start a game since the 4th failed attempt about a week ago. My frustration stems from, why would WE get the loss? Bronco's team hasn't made any effort either. You just arbitrarily blamed US for that? That's a bunch of male bovine feces.

EasyToKill

Awesome Player
So, I realize I'm not impartial, being a RL friend of Cards, but is what he said true? 4 failed attempts to start the game and then no one has tried for a while? Doesn't sound fair to blame one team for that. If you're going to kick him out for that, you can remove our team also. Heavy-handed BS.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Firstly, I want to thank everyone for their patience during this time of rebuilding the site.

@bilsi tournaments are supposed to be fun to run and fun to play. yes, I understand you wish the tournament can run smoother and quicker. this is not going to happen without a password on games. you have no choice but to be patient when running these tournaments. players are from different time zones and you can NOT expect players to go out of their way to just join a game. If you are getting frustrated with running tournaments, message me and I will be happy to run the tournament for you. this will save you from becoming frustrated.
Meanwhile, you need to keep tournaments fair. you can not arbitrarily assume that people are not making an effort and joining games and then get penalize for it. again, keep the tournaments fun...they are supposed to be fun and fair.

--------------I'm am closing this thread since it is not adding any value---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.