• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Where in the World is Badorties?! 2

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The green registration plate told me you were in Norway.Then I needed to face West and check the coastline for an estuary running North to South with a major city that had a port deep enough to accomodate tall ships.Oslo.Looked for a park opposite the city overlooking the harbour,looked for a historical site or war museum.Zoomed in on street view straight onto a cobbled road,walked round museum roads and Bingo white van man.To be fair all war museums look very similar in Europe and being an ex army brat who spent 12 years living in Germany I had an idea what to look for.

I applaud you!

I began my search the same way, but passed quickly by Norway as I thought their license plate only looked like this...
Norwegian_number_plate.jpg

Never knew about the special colored plates...

Vehicle registration plates of Norway:
D - Green plate, black print

For cars, vans, small trucks, etc. taxed and fit to drive on public roads. Vehicles with this plate are not for passenger use. They can carry only one or two passengers and are intended for craftsmen and courier usage. Such cars have lower taxes than the same model ones with plate type A. They will also carry a tax stamp, and will never have a back seat. Anyone may own a car with green number plates.

Learn something new every day :)

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
So when is BADO going to be taken again?