• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

When are YOU on MajCom?

CapnAjax

Awesome Player
It seems that in the past few months, I haven't been able to find any real time games on while I am. Any suggestions for good times to find RT games?

giuppi

Awesome Player
Which time zone are you in? I'm on the west coast and when I can play RT games (at night) it's too late for everybody else.
Things will eventually change when we get out of limited beta and there will be many more players around.

CapnAjax

Awesome Player
I'm in central standard time. Hmmm. What time are you usually on, wst?

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I'm on constantly, but never have time for RT games, the only thing I do in "real time" these days is mix formula and change diapers, lol.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Intermittently during the days and more regularly at nights, Pacific time. Sadly, I rarely have the time to devote to an RT...

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I'm on constantly, but never have time for RT games, the only thing I do in "real time" these days is mix formula and change diapers, lol.

Wow orbo, I didnt realize you were that old. Im surprised you dont have a nurse for that.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Lol

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
Ha! The wife is actually middle management for the nations largest assisted living provider, so I should be good to go when that time comes, lol.

CapnAjax

Awesome Player
Ha! Well I see. Hopefully soon we can organize an RT marathon, when everyone isn't busy :p

MrBenn

Awesome Player
I'm guessing that there would be some site traffic stats that could be used to help show peak vistor times... perhaps it would be possible to add a graph showing peak days/times in the following section (perhaps the graph icon could be made clickable?)
5824e8c575b9768ea69df96bfeba9a43.png