• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

What happened to the "Home Tab"? Can't get to my games

Valecnik

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
When I click on the home tab to see my ongoing games, it goes to the Beta Games tab instead so I cannot access any of the features on the home tab? Anybody else having this problem? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
its part of the updates I guess, we all joined the borg

Upvote 0

H-Barca

Awesome Player
Generals
Old Soldiers Club
I have the same question. So are we all on hold?

Upvote 0

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Upvote 0

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
ok I won a few multiplayers in new map and this isn no reflected nor in UDO s nor in points *a few games started after the chamge

Upvote 0

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
ok I won a few multiplayers in new map and this isn no reflected nor in UDO s nor in points *a few games started after the chamge

- The only thing left to do is integrate the BETA games with the Player's Scores and the Scoreboard...

- While BETA is now available to everyone, your scores will remain unaffected regardless if you win or lose any of the BETA games. So maybe now is the time to practice and try out some new maps and strategies you've been thinking of, but were always hesitant to try.
https://www.majorcommand.com/forums/threads/10124-UPDATE-Dec-28-2020

Upvote 0

Valecnik

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
I don't seem to find any games on any tab now? What browser works? What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Upvote 0

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
Hi valecnik, are you up to date with the messages about the end of flash? All old games are currently frozen and inaccessible until the techies have done their magic and moved old games to the new game engine. The only games available are in the beta tab. Have you tried there?

Upvote 0

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Yes, you can only start new games or join them...the old ones are frozen. Think of it as a fresh clean start! :lollypop:

Upvote 0

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Yes, you can only start new games or join them...the old ones are frozen. Think of it as a fresh clean start! :lollypop:

I need to be fresh and clean. After 8 years at my keyboard it felt nice to take a shower.

Upvote 0

norbs

Awesome Player
Beta questions

Hi all. Hard to view/find previous posts and answers on this site, so no idea if these have already been asked and answered, but some questions about beta:

- no option to invite friends when starting a new game. Will this be rectified?
- no option to add Game Notes when starting a new game. Will this be rectified?
- when ending turn, there used to be an option to 'Go To Next Turn'. No longer. Will this be rectified?
- on mobile (Android & iOS) if you are on a game map, you can't move around it or zoom, which makes play very difficult and frustrating. Is this by design? Is there an assumption that people play on PC rather than mobile device? If so, why? Is it 1997 now? :)

Upvote 0

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Hi all. Hard to view/find previous posts and answers on this site, so no idea if these have already been asked and answered, but some questions about beta:

- no option to invite friends when starting a new game. Will this be rectified?
- no option to add Game Notes when starting a new game. Will this be rectified?
- when ending turn, there used to be an option to 'Go To Next Turn'. No longer. Will this be rectified?
- on mobile (Android & iOS) if you are on a game map, you can't move around it or zoom, which makes play very difficult and frustrating. Is this by design? Is there an assumption that people play on PC rather than mobile device? If so, why? Is it 1997 now? :)

Yes norbs, all those points have been noted and as far as I know, will be implemented in due time. Same with diplomacy and game order, game numbers and time stamps on the start tab. I'm looking forward to the final product already!

Upvote 0

norbs

Awesome Player
Thanks Sebrim. Yes, definitely looking forward to that end state!

Upvote 0