• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Well here we are...

Wort

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Hey all, Wort here. Most of you won't know me, but I used the site quite a lot back when I had time. I have dabbled a few times since and this is the first time I have been back since we have been on the new site (after the flash transfer)
It is a shame how far it has fallen. I feel the community is still there, and a lot of people care about this site, but the site is running on fumes. Hopefully the crowd fund does what is needed.
For me, what needs to happen to keep people interested is:
Points & UDI's need to start being accrued again. This will keep people interested and gives them a reason to continue playing, and at some point you can reinstate the membership so you can have more than 4 games going. The great news is MajCom has a bunch of great maps sitting in the wings, but I think for now you need to get 5 of them going that integrate into the points and maybe the UDI's. Start there and move forward. Trying to get everything going is impossible and will kill this site. Get back going with a small setup and move onwards from there.
Kia Kaha Sherriff

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Agreed, players like to not only compete in the games but compete against the community.

T79boy

Awesome Player
May not be the right place for this BUT is there a timeline regarding when games will start incorporating point ?

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Games ? I'm sure the New Sheriff & crew are busy turning wrenches on improvised armored vehicles and stocking up MREs to repel a Putin invasion...I know I AM !