• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Welcome Screening Room Assistants!

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The MajorCommand team cheerfully welcomes the following users into the fold as Screening Room Assistants: zsp, asunder, mtoigo, Thunderous, lh34, LonBon, bigM47, acaminante, and ORBOTRON. Our map designers will be counting on this team to be there to bounce ideas off, to engage in conversations about how a map will play, and to catch those pixels that are out of place.

We will certainly consider bringing in additional assistants in the future. Those of you interested in map creation should also keep an eye out for the Major Command Studios, which is where user-generated maps will be developed. More details to come!

Last edited by a moderator:

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
Welcome aboard guys. We'll get to know you all very very closely ;)

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Yeah, that's right, I'm first on the list..obviously means I'm most important :eviltongue:

LonBon

Awesome Player
This Munitions Inspector will not let you down!

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Congrats all. However I will warn you that if I lose a lot on new maps vetted by y'all, I'm putting the blame on you! :D

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
And for my next suggestion, a map that gives Spaz a half share of starting armies. I think that would be a big hit.

:He can't read this can he? :rofl:

LonBon

Awesome Player
This post has been dead for a while... c'mon, where's the new maps!

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
This post has been dead for a while... c'mon, where's the new maps!

This thread was specifically for welcoming Screening Room Assistants, not announcing new maps. There are a few maps in production, remember quality over quantity here at MC! :)