• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

VIP's

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
I'm in...

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
OK, count me in !

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Turns out I'm a bit busy this weekend.. I'll try and get the games up and running on Monday.

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Hi Masterjskye,

Do you think we could put the VIP's and other Neutrals directly AWOL?

Thanks,
Hortik

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Yes I can, but I need all the games to be going first before I can do that. currently waiting on maren to join game 408955.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Something just occured to me that hadn't previously.

Since teams can be eliminated through losing their VIP, what happens in that scenario if you have active diplomatic agreements with the eliminated team?

In my opinion such deals should be considered null and void, and therefor breakable without punishment.

F15FreeEagle

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
Something just occured to me that hadn't previously.

Since teams can be eliminated through losing their VIP, what happens in that scenario if you have active diplomatic agreements with the eliminated team?

In my opinion such deals should be considered null and void, and therefor breakable without punishment.

+1

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
MasterJskye,

Once the VIP is eliminated, are we supposed to go AWOL or is there an Admin which will take us out and put our terts into Neutrals?

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Hey Hortik, If your VIP is killed it is up to you to go AWOL for the rest of the game.

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
ok - just wanted to say that this is really great & thx master j. id very much like for this to somehow be a regular game option, it works very well, and introduces interesting & fresh dynamics. might be the number of players, but it feels epic in a good way. i wish i was feeling more confident about the outcome of this particular game for my team, but i am really really enjoying it, great idea, & thanks again.

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
ok - just wanted to say that this is really great & thx master j. id very much like for this to somehow be a regular game option, it works very well, and introduces interesting & fresh dynamics. might be the number of players, but it feels epic in a good way. i wish i was feeling more confident about the outcome of this particular game for my team, but i am really really enjoying it, great idea, & thanks again.

Thanks once! It's always nice to hear when people enjoy these types of games. I too have been enjoying myself - I'm quite proud of this one.

Hopefully some day it can become an official game option but until then I'll keep running games every few months or so :D