• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Viewing Assaults

Muhammad-Jigaboo

Awesome Player
Is there anyway for all players to see the results of an assault as it’s taking place just like the person who’s turn sees it? So everyone can see who is being attacked and the results of each roll of the dice. Thanks

brianstheman

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Only way to see it is to actually be in the game and watch it. Beta has some of these features. Beta games can be played by players with Gold or Silver subscriptions.

Upvote 0

Muhammad-Jigaboo

Awesome Player
Thanks for your reply. Thats what i mean if 4 people are playing can all 4 see the attack the same way the person taking their turn gets to see it?

Upvote 0

brianstheman

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
You will be able to see the troop counts update live on screen, yes.

You won't be able to see individual dice results (i.e. with 3v2 dice reflecting 4,5,6 for attacker & 1,3 for defender), but you'll see the troop counts adjust real time (in this example, defender loses two troops).

I played many real time games here (you see the same screen in Casual), and watching real time can be an adrenaline boost!

Upvote 0