• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

UPDATE : Jan 02 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
UPDATE : Jan 02 2021

UPDATE

Today we stopped the engine that controls the old flash games, and created a backup of the database at that very moment, essentially freezing all flash games in time.... The hope is to revive them at some point in the future. This includes the Tournament games too.

We also removed the Tournaments tab (for now) and created a redirect from the Home tab to Beta games.

It has been reported that some players still see the red turn indicator on their dogtag, meaning they have a turn wait. Rest assured the clock is not ticking and your turn will not expire. We will try and purge those turn indicator if we can.

NEXT STEPS

1. The next step, which most you already know, is to integrate the Beta games with the players scores.
  2. We will also be changing Fixed Force from 2v1 to the normal 3v1 which everyone is used to
  3. And hopefully we will also have a way to indicate when a player has their turn, so you don't need to check every 5 minutes. But for now, you'll just need to check every 5 minutes!
  4. And we will try and remove the turns remaining from the old engine

When I have more news, I'll let you know. Meanwhile, have fun in the new Beta section!

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Thanks for the update Sheriff! Good luck.

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Thanks for the updates - following with interest :)

matildathehun

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Thanks for the updates. Started a few "Beta" games already, and enjoying the transition. The dice are fast!

-MTH

BroncoBlue89

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
I can't even imagine how much work has gone into building an entire new platform for MC world. My hat is off to all you who make all of this possible. Thanks and keep up the good work. BTW, so far I mostly like the way the new BETA environment looks and plays. There are a few things that I'm sure you're still working on, and I'm confident you'll eventually resolve all the little bugs and make MC even better than before. Upward and onward in 2021!

PITMAN212

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
great job guys absolutely love it . smoother faster just takes a little getting used to , bujt awesome thanks for all your hard work in making this the ultimate site/only site to play risk!!

Edman6

Awesome Player
The Canadian Club
I haven't heard a peep about diplos and private communication in games. This is of primary importance. Without it, I'm not sure I even want to play anymore.
While I can appreciate that it takes a lot of work to make this changeover, I hope the clock isn't currently ticking on my subscription; this is NOT what I signed up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.