• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Turkey Day insanity & MajCom

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Ah, the smell of dinner wafts thru the house, football blaring from the TV in the living room, the wife doing her very best melt down over whether the neck and " gravy packet " were removed from the bird before stuffing, or even if they were IN the bird to start with.

Ya know I had to pull the turkey outta the oven, let it cool down a bit, then ask the wife ( who really needs a gin $ tonic...a BIG one ) " Do you REALLY want me to unstuff the bird to look for those missing items ? " ( I stuffed the bird so I know the "gravy packet : wasn't in there.) After she has had 5 minutes to engage that famous female " logic " gear the result is the damned bird is going back into the oven AS IS !

Now I wish that the players in my games on MajCom would take some turns so I can devote my attention to what is really important...WINNING...instead of dealing with domestic upheaval of a female persuasion...at least no inlaws this year !

Happy T-Day y'all...and belated of the same to our Canadian members !

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Gave the wife a gin & tonic courtesy of the baster tool in her six...that did the job !