• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Tournament partners

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
It's been fun getting into the tournaments in the last few weeks. Would have been more fun if I'd won more... but let's not start whining about that.

This is simply about one issue: is there any way that a tournament can be organised where you get to pick your partner rather facing the lottery of random allocation? Most of the time of course that's fine and fun but sometimes you get partners who you just don't mesh wish or, worse, who go AWOL or get banned or, even worse, who don't communicate. I'm sure lots of players would enjoy teaming up with someone they already have a rapport with, and that would be true of doubles and upwards.

Is this remotely possible?

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
It's been fun getting into the tournaments in the last few weeks. Would have been more fun if I'd won more... but let's not start whining about that.

This is simply about one issue: is there any way that a tournament can be organised where you get to pick your partner rather facing the lottery of random allocation? Most of the time of course that's fine and fun but sometimes you get partners who you just don't mesh wish or, worse, who go AWOL or get banned or, even worse, who don't communicate. I'm sure lots of players would enjoy teaming up with someone they already have a rapport with, and that would be true of doubles and upwards.

is there anything in the works with the new html5 engine?

F15FreeEagle

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.

I wish... I currently do not (generally speaking) join any tournaments that have a bigger "team game" than a doubles for this very reason...