• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Things seems to be working good.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I was gone for a while, but I have been jumping back into it, and things seem to be running much better now. There were a few issues with joining games, but that seems to be now fixed. I agree with the other posts that I think that once you get the points system hooked back up, that people will be back, and things will be humming, I for one am looking forward to that, but I am also having fun again playing in some great games. This is very encouraging and I look forward to the future hear at MC!!!

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
I am SOOOOOO glad to hear the games are running smoothly! That is without a doubt the most important thing to have working. :)

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
One thing that still needs tweaking is the chat....we still can't have two or more people chatting at the same time without an error message showing up. I need to keep refreshing the page to see the next most recent comment. Makes rt or team games challenging especially when your teammates are with you during a turn or a running of the board but they can't instaneous chat with you.....we have been using whatsapp, FB messenger, or discord as a work around. Hopefully some attention to that would be greatly appreciated! But overall it's getting there! :)

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
One thing that still needs tweaking is the chat....we still can't have two or more people chatting at the same time without an error message showing up. I need to keep refreshing the page to see the next most recent comment. Makes rt or team games challenging especially when your teammates are with you during a turn or a running of the board but they can't instaneous chat with you.....we have been using whatsapp, FB messenger, or discord as a work around. Hopefully some attention to that would be greatly appreciated! But overall it's getting there! :)
I have not ran in that one, I run on Edge, could it be a browser issue?

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
nope.....it's only annoying if you are in a team game and you are having a running of the board party....then it's challenging. often clarkenfeld and i are taking a team turn together....so it's annoying when you need to keep refreshing the page when you are trying to chat at the same time with your teammate. we can set up a time for a real-time game and we can try to chat to each other and you will see it becomes a challenge.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I get what you are saying, I never get that far in a team game where I would be on with a teammate making a move so never ran into it. LOL