• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

The system... is down

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Looks like the site is having issues loading games at the moment... with the following error displaying when trying to load My Games on some attempts and other attempts just show a blank games list:

1617199793204.png

1617198826349.png

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Things are back up now! The gremlins have been exorcised!

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
who's in favor of going back to "paying to play" this Beta to help fund MC, to help get it up and running properly? IMHO this isn't going to happen without cash.

Without cash it will take a long time to get MC up and running and will the game we love die when the Sheriff runs out of cash?

Last edited:

Dicepatch

Awesome Player
does this site work? i see a lot of ads. i remember having to enable something to get it to work. i don't see a control panel of some sorts to take a turn. is there some sort of video tutorial?

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
The site does work...you no longer have to activate flash. However, many players are just waiting for the site to include points again. For now you can play unlimited games for free but the scoring system or points is not working.

Here is a tutorial (2 videos) on how to take a basic turn amd join games. Message me if you are still having trouble. Cheers!

PITMAN212

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
donate now