• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

The leader board of Chat and Smiles

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Chatting by pressing the chat tab and going into the chat room, and chat with a chatterbox had got me this idea - maybe we should make the leader board of "most smiles icon" used or the "most talkative player"? =]

It would really encourage the players to have more interactions with each other (especially nice Smiley ones), ye know? =]

Btw, the :D icon and the :p leader is already taken.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I wouldn't mind seeing a social leaderboard, maybe most posts in the forum, or some such. Of course that might make moderating a living hell as people spam it up trying to post pad. Ok, so I talked myself right out of that one, lol. I gotta say, I like the general idea behind this, just need a practical way to do it that doesn't do more damage than good.

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
yeah, i think that most interactions with the chat tab would be a good idea. it incouage more people to jump on to chat. Another option would be to have a chat medal. :p

Restrepo

Awesome Player
Yeah, orbo would cheat in the chat so bad seeing that he is always there but not much talkative...

Last edited:

warneke

Awesome Player
It does sound cool, and not just because I'd probably get some kind of shiny new token, but it would also create some incentives to act like a troll. Hmmmm. I don't know. Write a better filter or put some very specific requirements for it, or just award it on a case by case basis.

I do agree that chatting with people on here is cool. By and large, most of the people here are legitimately interesting and capable of stringing together a coherent sentence. Fun times.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
maybe we can have an ongoing vote for most social/friendly player.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
maybe we can have an ongoing vote for most social/friendly player.

I like this, the only way to game the system on this one is to be a really nice person, even if you're a douche, lol.

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I like this, the only way to game the system on this one is to be a really nice person, even if you're a douche, lol.

At my first risk game site I had the most positive feedback on the entire site for months, and was in the top five until it was scrapped. Granted, that was based on the game chat which is entirely different.