• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Team game question

Pariah

Awesome Player
I recently asked someone to play with me in some 2v2 games and it's come to my attention that i don't know how to play team games. I think i got it down now. You can deploy men on allied land and convert them to his men? You can reinforce your men and give them to a connected ally and convert them to his men at the end of a turn? But... if someone knows a thread they could point me too, or explain it a bit.. that would be great

Pariah

Awesome Player
Oh i got it down well enough i guess, ill pick up the rest on a next turn.

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
Oh i got it down well enough i guess, ill pick up the rest on a next turn.

Yes, you can deploy on and reinforce to anyone on your team but only attack from your own

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The terts (territories) owner by your teammates also count for reinforcing in “path reinforce” game settings. Also, your team still has a chance to win, even if only one of you is alive. And you may even choose to attack your own teammate to take a card, a command, or to kill them and get all their cards and a reserve bonus (usually you only do this when you are ready to try winning the game with a big stack that lets you kill other players and get their reserve cards too, in a kind of chain reaction).

Pariah

Awesome Player
I probably never would have though of doing that until the occasion arrived. Brilliant!

Pariah

Awesome Player
While im here does anyone know if udo's mean that i can only get 1 for any specific opponent on any map. Or can i beat someone twice on the same map and get two towards that map?

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
While im here does anyone know if udo's mean that i can only get 1 for any specific opponent on any map. Or can i beat someone twice on the same map and get two towards that map?

You're right. The U stands for unique, so only once per map per specific defeated player. You need to expand your horizons and fight many different people to get UDOs

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
And command bonuses only apply if one person holds the whole command (i.e. not the team together).

As for treaties, they only bind the person who makes them, though most of the time it is considered bad form to break your teammate's treaties.