• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Survivor MajCom Season 4 - Rule book

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Zg44b3R.png

Official Rule Book of Survivor MajCom Season 4

Forum threads for the four 'islands' for Survivor MajCom 4 are linked below...

Diplomacy
Remember everyone, that diplomacy is a HUGE part of Survivor. So diplomacy is strongly encouraged, making alliances, working together in teams, making sure you're on the winning side of the vote. It could be the difference between winning it all or being voted out first round.
Just remember All diplomacy must be done within the game that is being played not in private messages or anything like that.

The winner (last person standing) will be someone who wins the 'tribal councils', they're just as, if not more important than winning games

Survivor Majcom Season 4 can loosely be divided up into three different stages, team stage, singles stage, champions stage.
Team Stage
The team stage of Survivor Majcom will consist of team games (6v6, 5v5, 4v4, 3v3, 4v4v4)
How the team games are played (6v6, 5v5, 4v4)
  • Each team game will have an immunity challenge whereby the person who completes the conditions of the immunity challenge will be safe from being eliminated or moved at the conclusion of the game. This challenge can be anything, from holding a command first, to having the most troops at the end of round 4, anything...
  • The first person who is eliminated from the game is removed from the island
  • The losing team then votes in a 'tribal council' for one of their players to be removed from the island
  • If the two teams are uneven then the larger team votes in another 'tribal council' for one of their team members to be exiled to the other team
Tribal Council
The tribal councils will be held using google forms to keep all votes anonymous
In the event that the votes are tied between two or more players the tiebreaker will follow in this order (top to bottom, if the first tiebreaker is equal)
  • The player who has received the most votes in previous tribal councils will be voted off
  • The player who has been eliminated in tribal challenges (majcom games) the most will be voted off
  • The player who was eliminated first in the last tribal challenge (majcom game), or eliminated first in the next most recent tribal challenge (majcom game) will be voted off.
  • The player who finished with the least troops in the last tribal challenge (majcom game) will be voted off
How the 3v3 game is played
  • As in each other team games the immunity challenge will still be in play, whereby the person who completes the conditions of the immunity challenge will be safe from being eliminated or moved at the conclusion of the game.
  • At the conclusion of the game the winning team will vote for two players to be removed from the island in a 'tribal council'
  • Thus leaving 4 players left
Castaway or Removed players return in a special 4v4v4 game
  • This game is made up of three teams,
    • The first team consists of the final 4 players left after the 3v3 game
    • The second team consists of 4 players (randomly selected from the 8 players that were removed from the island)
    • The third team consists of the final 4 players that were removed from the island
  • As in each other team games the immunity challenge will still be in play, whereby the person who completes the conditions of the immunity challenge will be safe from being eliminated or moved at the conclusion of the game.
  • If the team of 4 that was left after the 3v3 game win, then they vote in a 'tribal council' for one of the 8 players that were removed from the island to join them as a group of five.
  • If one of the cast off teams wins then they exchange a player with one of the Original Four. (Cast off team votes off a player from the Original Four, and the Original Four vote ON a player from the winning cast off team). The voted on cast-off player is allowed to bring any voted off player with them to form a group of Five.

Singles Stage
The singles stage of Survivor MajCom will consist of two singles games (5players, 3players)
How the 5 player singles game is played
  • The first person who is eliminated from the game is removed from the island
  • One other player is voted on in a 'tribal council' to be removed from the island

How the 3 player singles game is played
  • The 3 player singles game will be played as an assassins game.
  • There will be no immunity challenge in this game
  • The player who is assassinated is removed from the island
  • The final two players will then be voted on (by the 10 that have been removed from the island) to decide on a Survivor MajCom winner!

The Survivor MajCom winner will be awarded 500 points and the Survivor MajCom service award
SurvivorWinner.png

Hidden Immunity idols
  • Throughout the entirety of Survivor Majcom players will be able follow a series of clues and riddles to find information buried in the depths of MajCom
  • The player who solves the clues and riddles and messages the island organizer (myself or Sweetie) first will be awarded the hidden immunity idol.
  • The hidden immunity idol can be VERY USEFUL, it can be played at the time of the votes directly following the 6v6, 5v5, 4v4 team games or 5player singles games.
  • When a player decides to use the hidden immunity idol they are safe for that single vote, during which, the votes cast for them will count for nothing
  • Once you have the hidden immunity idol you do not need to tell the other players that you have it, in fact surprising other players with it will prove it most useful.

Champion of Champions stage
The champion of champions stage will be played with a single 4 player game.
In the champion of champions stage there are no hidden immunity idols in play.
  • The player that is eliminated from the game first will be removed from the stage
  • As in previous games there will be an immunity challenge, the player that wins the immunity challenge will receive a 2 vote bonus for the final tribal council
  • The player that wins the game will receive a 3 vote bonus for the final tribal council
  • At the conclusion of the game, all 43 players, removed from all islands, will vote in a final tribal councilto determine the Survivor MajCom Champion of Champions

The Survivor MajCom Champion of Champions winner will be awarded 200 points and a brand new Survivor MajCom Champion of Champions service award
aHvRVQd.png

Last edited:

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Hi all; is there some interest to end this survivor game? If you need some collaboration count me in Sweetie

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Yeah, +1.

When I last talked about this with Sweetie, I think she said there are too many players being awol to continue. But I'd be happy to help out to finish it, too.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Hmmmph. No one was awol in our games...

Coksi

Awesome Player
Generals
Even do i havent played i heard it from sweetie, there are inactive players like number2, coventry , beanz , roscokov etc. I think someone from you needs to replace beanz and the players that are inactive so the game will start again, sweetie cant do it alone its too much work for her, someone needs to help her.

Wisescarab

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Sad that it fell apart.

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
+1 Still interested to continue.

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
me too of course, this was great! but how? can we just recruit some aliens? i believe my tribe had one as a mascot too. but i am just hanging around in exile anyway..