• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Survivor MajCom Season 4: Revitalized

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I will give it a try. tks

tyme1risk

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
The Borg
I'll join, sounds crazy but cool!

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I don't know, but given enough time (and a couple of bourbons) I'll bet I could make them regret it.

man, no one can get your name right, can they Ermer, oops, Emler, oops, Elmer. :rofl:

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
A huge thanks to everyone who signed up!

At this point in time we have 53 entrants, this means we have enough for 4 islands. Unfortunately that means that the players who signed up last will have to be put on a waiting list. If anybody is a no show they will be first in like to take their place. And for signing up they will still receive the tour of duty banner for participating.

Final Rule Change
We are going to add one more twist to Survivor: Majcom, and that is Hidden Immunity Idols
  • To receive these you will need to solve a trail of clues and riddles to find information buried in the depths of majcom.
  • Once you have solved these riddles you will need to message your island's organizer the answers, if you are correct you will have an immunity idol (to use once during the game of survivor).
  • Only the first person to message the correct answer will receive the immunity idol.
  • Immunity idols can be played after games in the first team stage (6v6, 5v5, 4v4, 3v3 ganes) or the very first singles stage game (5 players).
  • If you have played an immunity idol (just like the immunity challenge in games) you will be safe from being voted out that round

Some time this weekend all players will be messaged, forum posts and games will be made for the four islands.

I will also condense all of the rules into a single forum thread, so they are easier to access... but if you have any questions about rules, or how the game will be played, feel free to ask them here​

Last edited:

Wort

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
I confess I am a bit confused (easy to happen, I know!)

But hey, I can't wait to start

Last edited:

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
thanks for the nice banner even though I didn't get in. nice touch

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
On the Tournament organizer Clan page there is a trophy

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
On the Tournament organizer Clan page there is a trophy

Hahaha, thanks for the posts in all of the forum threads cards...

The hidden immunity idol was my idea, so Sweetie is looking for it as well, she will forward all guesses onto me.

Unfortunately, the trophy 'image' on the Tournament Organizers clan page is not the one trophy that people need to find.
Although everyone that has suggested it are quite close what they are looking for.

The hidden idol is designed to be quite difficult to find, so not just the first person to read the clue will get it. You may need to talk about it in your teams if you're stuck. But remember only one player can claim it for each island.

Good luck searching everone :)