• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR MAJCOM: Season 2 - GAME ON

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
well apparently your teammate didn't find it so obvious, just trying to give him a simple answer to his question b.

P.S. I prefer Orbvious

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Couple of questions:
a. Why rule 2? Use of diplo tab was always allowed, was it not?
b. The player that wins is, I guess, the player (from the winning team) who eliminates the last player from the opposite team. Or is it the last man standing? (so even if team A won with 3 players remaining, they have to fight it out among themselves, mercenary style?)

rule 2, because i am encouraging everyone to create alliances/connections...
the player that wins is the player from the winning team that eliminates the last player from the opposite team.

coolname

Awesome Player
Well, I was somewhat confused after a doubles mercenary when I had to eliminate my partner

coolname

Awesome Player
Form beyond the grave, I can report I'm the first casualty in the second game of Survivor 2.

Back to the mainland...

Attachments

• Imdead.jpg
    Imdead.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 76

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
GG cool, you lasted for quite a while with a target on your back.

coolname

Awesome Player
GG cool, you lasted for quite a while with a target on your back.

Thanks. It is kind of hard to play guerrilla tactics in fluorescent clothes & with a bulls eye on your back.

I see you also made short work of my two team mates...

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
so that would make orboton the person with imunity, giving him the power vote someone home.

hahah i made the battle hardend orby "lol", is that a first?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i'll expect a note with the player Orbo would like to see removed from the island, shortly then? :p

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
what happens is now, is i am trying to mesh time online with Orbo.. so i can explain to him what he needs to do, as apparently there is some confusion in my note writing...

as soon as that happens, he'll post here, and we'll get this ball rolling again, give it a day.

thanks for your patience.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I know I eliminate one player, then choose a team mate, then choose two more to make a 4v4 game against the rest of the eliminated chaps. What I'm unclear on is what happens during and after that game. Are we going back to the original set of rules at step 8?

we will then play a 4 vs 4 game.
info for this game will be posted at the end of our commencing game........

Ghost, I haven't seen a post from you explaining the workings of the upcoming 4v4. I can't eliminate people and pick teams using any sort of strategy until I know how the game is going to work.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I know I eliminate one player, then choose a team mate, then choose two more to make a 4v4 game against the rest of the eliminated chaps. What I'm unclear on is what happens during and after that game. Are we going back to the original set of rules at step 8?

Ghost, I haven't seen a post from you explaining the workings of the upcoming 4v4. I can't eliminate people and pick teams using any sort of strategy until I know how the game is going to work.

Sure you can as long as you assume you are playing to win, you can pick your team mates who will help you do that.

So there is 4 of us, Samular, Badorites, RRB, and Thunderous. Eliminate one and pick the another for your team mate. The remaining two people will form the base of the opposing team. You then get first pick among Coolname, Spazm, ORBOTRONm lh34, and the person you chose to eliminate.

So get to it!

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
Lol, I didn't need that part explained again, that's the only clear part. I disagree that simply playing to win is strategy, we all know it's more complicated than that, but if this is all the info I have to go on, I reckon that's the only strategy available.
So here we go,
Bado, you're eliminated
Sam, you're my team mate
Bado, you're my first pick

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
so from this me and red form the basis of the other team?
ill pm him and we will pick our first teammate

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
that is correct Thunderous...
so let me know asap.. and i'll post the info for the next game. :)

& Orbo.. you told me i confused you, but i was equally confused by you.. lol..
a la Bado enters convo and pulls from it what he can to keep things moving.. :p

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
My only confusion was because you had posted earlier that you would let us know the details of the upcoming 4v4 game after we finished the last one. We finished the game, and you never posted more info. I was hoping for info on what consequences would come from this game, but after holding up the program for so long, I just gave up and did what I was told, lol.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Orbo.. who do you pick next? :)

and no worries, the game info is coming!

coolname

Awesome Player
ok, me and red pick coolname :)

Thanks. Do you think we could hire zsp as an external consultant for some Friendly Fire magic? (and yes, I know I said I was cutting back on my MajCom playing for a while, but I don't want to miss this one)

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Thanks. Do you think we could hire zsp as an external consultant for some Friendly Fire magic? (and yes, I know I said I was cutting back on my MajCom playing for a while, but I don't want to miss this one)

Yes! thats agood idea
you definantly cant miss this coolname, we need you mate :)