• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR MAJCOM: Season 2 - GAME ON

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
survivor2logo.png

...will be starting very soon, if you would like to sign up
please do so by replying here.​

The Rules of Survivor MajCom: Season 2
(subject to change when i so choose)

1. There must be 8 players to start, To sign up just post in this thread that you want to play. First come first served. Be sure you have the time and patience to complete it, as it may take over a month to reach the end.

2. Once the 8 players are selected they will be randomly put onto two equal teams of 4 players.

The two teams will play a 4v4 game with the settings of my choosing.

4. Once the 4v4 game is complete, the 1st person eliminated from the game will be removed from the island.

Please Note:The losing team will then be asked to vote off a member from their own team. If the teams are unequal then the winning team will partake in a 4 player game, the loser of this game determining whom will join the losing team, making the teams even once again.

5. In the event of a tie in votes, the player who was eliminated first in the previous game, or who had the least troops upon winning, will be the loser of the vote.

6. The new teams will play a 3v3 game. The map and settings will be determined by myself.

7. The winning team will vote off two members of the opposing team.

8. The remaining 4 players will form a team in a 4v4 game with the previously eliminated players.
Map and settings determined by myself.
If the "eliminated" team wins, than the person who ended the game is revived for the next game. If the"winners" win then all 4 move on to the next game.

9. A 5 player or 4 player game is played on the map and settings determined by myself. The first player eliminated is removed from the island and one player is voted off. The player who ended the previous game has immunity.

10. If there are three players left, than a 3 player assassin game is played. Map and settings determined by myself. The assassinated player is removed from the island.

11. Once there are two players left. All eliminated players cast a vote to see who will be the ultimate Survivor: MajCom Season 2 Champion. If there is a tie, the player who ended the previous game will be determined the winner.

Additional Rules:
- All votes are noted to me and will not be made public. The counts will be public.
- Remember, My word is law...Anything I say goes.
- For this Survivor, all games are Escalate.
- All players must have an avatar.
- Votes must be cast within 48 hours of the official call for a vote.
- Winner will get a special survivor award designed by me.
- There is to be no use of the diplomatic feature to form treaties during these games, until we reach the final 3 game. at which time, all diplo treaties et c will be accepted into game play. this does not mean you cannot use the diplomatic feature to communicate, communication is considered acceptable & encouraged.

& finally...
if you played in the previous Season of MajCom Survivor, i'm going to ask you to withhold from joining Season 2. You are, however, Welcome to join Season 3 when it begins at a later date. The only exception to this request is bstew, as he was simply a fill in for coda during his time.. away.

The Teams are as follows:

Team Friendly Fire:
Bado, coolname, Thunderous & RedBridgeBeach

GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php

vs.

Team Double Anarchy:
samular, Spazm, ORBOTRON & lh34

GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php

So now all players will compete on a 4v4 match. It is important you communicate with your team. Not only is it important that your team wins, but it's also important they you are not the first person to be eliminated, if you are.. your time here is short lived, as you will be the first person removed from the "island"..so to speak.

The game number will be noted to you shortly.

TEAM FRIENDLY FIRE IS RED
TEAM DOUBLE ANARCHY IS BLUE

BE SURE TO JOIN THE TEAM WITH YOUR OTHER TEAM MATES

Last edited:

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
ghost said:
My word is law...Anything I say goes.

With that said, sign me up please! I know there will be no bias at all :)

Erm..I meant... :p

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I'll join with the sole purpose of keeping Z from getting any sort of award

lh34

Awesome Player
Hey, this sounds real fun. Could I please be signed up for Survivor Season 2?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i've added all three of you to the list... once we have 8, i'll randomly select the teams and post them. :)

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
all we need is 1 more player to fill the final slot, and i'll get around to the teams tonight.. :)

RedBridgeBeach

Awesome Player
Haha! I'm #8! Prepare to lose.

(I'm back with reliable internet, so have no fear, I won't go anywhere :) )

rengew420

Awesome Player
dam i was at work in just missed out :( well i'll be a backup if someone decides not to play!!! (come on sudden illness......hehe)

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
the teams are chosen... and the forum post updated to reflect such.
i will note you the invite info shortly.

Last edited:

lh34

Awesome Player
Lol, I'm really confused right now trying to figure out what team I should join.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Lol, I'm really confused right now trying to figure out what team I should join.

you're the blue team... Spazm is joined on the wrong team...
so join the opposing team to him, i've noted him and asked him to join the blue team as well...
same team as you.