• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR: MajCom : Season 1 : WINNER!

Silver

Awesome Player
Well, that was suitably epic, I would think. Massive armies! Alliances formed! Backs stabbed! Crosses doubled! Great job everyone, what fun!

Well, everyone that was present, anyways. Does anyone know what happened to Borgified? He didn't play a single turn (which is a shame, he had such a great start)

Also, what happens next?

asunder

Awesome Player
Yes it has been fun, Learned some things, which is always good : )

Bado, what's next? :)

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Silver votes for the person to accompany him in the final round, which is a vote round to determin the winner.

Silver

Awesome Player
Interesting way of voting, I figured that all of the players from the second-to-last round would get to cast a vote.

Guess it doesn't really matter though since Borgified is AWOL, and since asunder put up such a good fight with such good spirits, I guess I vote that she advance to the last round of voting.

Should be interesting to see who get's the most votes and takes the tourney. I think it's a very interesting way to end things, not via a game, but with a vote from eliminated players.

Regardless of the outcome though, I hope everyone had a great time (I sure did!), and I'd like to thank everyone for being so much fun to play with on our little adventure.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Well a 2 player game is so depedant on luck. And like in the show Survivor, the winner was determined by a vote from cast off members.

asunder

Awesome Player
Wow Silver, thanks for picking me to be in the final round of votes. I did have fun, first being rejected by my team and pushed to the other team, Then being accepted back by my original team, and "Strategically" managing to hang on til the end : ) It worked out interesting, being the only player to get to experience BOTH sides ;)

Anyway glad i was able to be a part of the first ever Survivor Majcom... May the Survivingest :p woman/man win!

Last edited:

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Vote requests have been sent out. According to the rules, if there is a tie, Silver will be the winner. Good luck to you both!

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
announced tonight.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Well after a two month season on the Isle of MajCom we finally have a winner.

There were 6 votes to be cast for the winner, between Silver and Asunder. Silver, being the reigning winner only need 3 to win, Asunder need 4.

There were some good and bad times, conflicting teammates and dramatic endings.

So between and ... the winner is....

is...

ahem....

sorry,

the winner....

is......

asunder!

securing the 4 votes needed to win. asunder hung in there and spent some time on both teams, which allowed her to forge relationships needed to get the final votes. congradulations asunder! You have been awarded the Survivor Winner service Medal.

GetServiceAwardImage.php

The first of it's kind.

And thank you to all contestants this season! It was a fun experiment and I had fun working it out. Stay tuned for a second season here soon!

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
good work chick.. you deserved the win!!!:ridinghorse:

giuppi

Awesome Player
Congratulations to asunder and to all other players!

I had fun!

asunder

Awesome Player
Wow, so totally freakin awesommeee people!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and i really enjoyed playing. : )

Love my shiny new service medal thingie :D

I have ringing over and over in my ears Ghosts words "Hey Mere come on you should play survivor with me!"