• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR: MajCom : Season 1 : WINNER!

Borgified

Awesome Player
Guys what's the matter with missed turns? If you think you've lost already admit the defeat and let's move to the next game.
This is a rare game, two of us have missed our turns while you guys have not, and yet we still might pull this out. We got lucky

Borgified

Awesome Player
lets move to the next game! GG!
All I can say is WOW!!!!!! Jemyo and myself both missed turns in this game (1 miss each) giving the red team a HUGE advantage as they didn't miss any turns, AND WE STILL BEAT THE RED TEAM! No excuses for them, that is tragic. Huge kudos to Jeymo for getting us the win.

Asunder was the first elminated on the losing team, so he is off the island.
I volunteer to be sent to the losing red team as I missed a turn in that game (Jeymo did too but he won the game for us).

giuppi

Awesome Player
Well done guys, you deserved to win. And it was an exciting game, i haven't seen any other game so far where an initial, evident disadvantage was recovered that beautifully.

jeymo

Ambassador
Awesome Player
It was a very good game, pretty competitive and I think the dice rolled my way...anyways gj Team!

asunder

Awesome Player
No excuses for them, that is tragic. Huge kudos to Jeymo for getting us the win.

Asunder was the first elminated on the losing team, so he is off the island.

No Excuses? lol Please the dice Sucked this game.. And missed turns doesnt give the other team an advantage. lol It actually makes it less of an advantage.

And Asunder is a SHE lol, i told u that when i was on the Red team initially :b

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i do agree that jeymo has skills, and i do agree that they missed some turns.. but i'm going to go ahead and agree with asunder. missing turns does not necessarily give the opposing team an "advantage" as you put it. you don't lose those troops.. you get the chance to deploy those deferred troops regardless, as well, if you have a set of cards when you miss your turn... and other players have cards and cash them in, when it does get around to you.. you get more troops.. there are pluses to going awol a turn or two...

anyhow, good game indeed. i wouldn't talk tragedy and allow heads to swell too much.. as far as i am aware, this isn't over.. yet. ;)

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
well played by all. It wouldn't be a very interesting season of Survivor if there wasn't a little schemeing and drama!

I will advance the round tonight.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
As per the rules, the winning team, will not vote off TWO members of the losing team. The votes will be talleyed and the remaining player will join the winners for a 4 player game.

Votes are to be sent to be via note.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
So after the votes have been tallied, and have been voted off, leaving to join the other team.

So in a bizarre twist, and as per the rules, the new winning team will play all the previous losers in a 4v4 game. It just so happens, the new winners and the losers for the original teams!

codanostra, ashr, ghost, and giuppi

vs

asunder, jeymo, silver, and borgified

Now, if the winners win, then they advance to a 4 person game. but if the losers win, then only the player who ends the game will be spared and play in a 5 player game. So, just to be clear, advancing to the next round will be asunder, jeymo, silver, and borgified, and possible one of the losers (coda, ashr, ghost, and giuppi).

Invites will be sent shortly.

asunder

Awesome Player
So in a bizarre twist, and as per the rules, the new winning team will play all the previous losers in a 4v4 game. It just so happens, the new winners and the losers for the original teams!

lols how interesting

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Since codanostra is taking a leave of abscence, the losers may choose a replacement of their choosing.

Also the winner of the entire season will get this service medal, one of a kind.
add4cf15e34dc9ebc94fff7edf0197fc.png

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i vote for bstew... if he's down. :D

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar

bstew

Awesome Player
I would love to get in on this! Just message me if that's what the team decides. I'm kicking myself for not signing up when this started.

Borgified

Awesome Player
i think that Asunder and I may have joined the wrong team. Can anyone switch us if I'm right?

Suggetion, make it easier to tell which team your on by color coding them or something. Right now, it's so hard to tell.

asunder

Awesome Player
yeah the pre-game line up always seems a bit wonky. i think the teams aren't clearly defined until the game has actually started.. i might be wrong!

anyway still waiting on bstew & ashr. :)