• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR: MajCom : Season 1 : WINNER!

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Welcome MajComr's and MajComelle's to the first ever....

dd6a0d614d97efee8adc7f8036192b83.png

Where strategic skills meet backstabbery!

I am your host Badorties, and will be moderating and officiating this event.
69b13e56dbc298e27c75e6082e21acee.png

Here are the official rules. (subject to change)

1. There are 8 players to start. To sign up just post in this thread that you want to play. First come first served. Be sure you have the time and patients to complete it, as it make take over a month for the finalists.

2. Once the 8 players are selected they will be randomly put onto two equal teams of 4 players.

3. The two teams will play a 4v4 game with the settings of my choosing.

4. During this, each team will nominate 1 player to face off in a separate 1v1 game.

5. Once the 4v4 game is complete, the first person eliminated from the game will be removed from the island. If this person is on the winning team, then the losing team will vote off a member of their team. If the first eliminated player is from the losing team, then the losing team will vote off a member of their own team, and the winning team will vote to send a member to the losing team. The person who makes the game ending move will have immunity from elimination.

6. In the event of a tie in votes, the player who was eliminated first in the previous game, or who had the least troops upon winning, will be the loser of the vote.

7. The new teams will play a 3v3 game. The map and settings will be determined by the winner of the previous 1v1 game.

8. The winning team will vote off two members of the opposing team.

9. The remaining 4 players will form a team in a 4v4 game with the previously eliminated players. Map and settings determined by the previously wining team. If the "eliminated" team wins, than the person who ended the game is revived for the next game. If the
"winners" win then all 4 move on to the next game.

10. A 5 player or 4 player game is played on the map and settings determined the player who ended the previous game. The first player eliminated is removed from the island and one player is voted off. The player who ended the previous game has immunity.

11. If there are three players left, than a 3 player assassin game is played. Map and settings determined by myself. The assassinated player is removed from the island.

12. Once there are two players left. All eliminated players cast a vote to see who will be the ultimate Survivor: MajCom. If there is a tie, the player who ended the previous game will be determined the winner.

It's sounds complicated, but it's not really.

If there is enough interest, than Incadenza has agreed to host a concurrent season.

Additional Rules:

All votes are noted to me and will not be made public. The counts will be public.
My word is law. Anything I say goes.
For this Survivor, all games are Escalate.
All players must have an avatar.
Votes must be cast within 48 hours of the official call for a vote.
Winner will get a special survivor bronze service award for awesomeness.

Now let's meet our contestants.......

Update 1

Update 2

Update 3

update 4

Update5

Last edited:

asunder

Awesome Player
i'll do... sure. looks intense.

i like rule #9, the losers op to get back in lols.

MrBenn

Awesome Player
This sounds like it would be a blast, but for now I'm going to have to watch on from the sidelines.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
That makes 6 contestands so far. We need two more to start.... who thinks they have the wits to outlast on MajCom island?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i love how you act like it's a real island we are all going to go play on!
dibs on building the first sand castle, and catching the 1st fish...
i'm not going anywheres.

asunder

Awesome Player
srslllyy ghost we get the pimp hut, with the great view <3

ashr

Awesome Player
Shit. We're NOT going to an island to play? Umm, can I withdraw?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Shit. We're NOT going to an island to play? Umm, can I withdraw?

nope, if you quit now.. we send you to the island anyway.. only alone, with nobody to help you..
more like Tom Hanks in Cast Away.. only you don't get a soccer ball.. or any means for making fire. :p

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Welcome to Escalate Island!

The weather is hot and the larva is succulent. Our players have been randomly split into two teams.

Let's start with Team Kamchatka

codanostra, ashr, ghost, and giuppi

and then we have Team Irktusk

asunder, jeymo, silver, and borgified

So now all players will compete on a 4v4 MINI match. It's a small map so communicate with your team. Not only is it important that your teams wins, but it's also important they you are not the first person to be eliminated, because then you are off the island!

The game number will be noted to you.

BE SURE TO JOIN THE TEAM WITH YOUR OTHER TEAM MATES
TEAM KAMCHATKA IS RED
TEAM IRKTUSK IS BLUE

Also, The teams should come up with a consensus as to who they want to represent them in the 1v1 challenge. Once you have a consensus, please note me.

Should a player get sick and die on the island, they will be replaced by

Last edited:

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
awesome.. GAME ON! my team is so going to kill this... heh.

ashr

Awesome Player
Yes we are. I hope I am on the right team. Who are we waiting for to get started? Borgified? PLus, I think all the players joined out team,
we are totally going to kill now, Red Team Wins!!!