• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR: MajCom : Season 1 : WINNER!

asunder

Awesome Player
lollll blue team is obv going to win... ;d dont be delusionallll muahahahh

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
you all should be discussing in the team chat, who you want to play the 1v1 game.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
once Borgified joins the blue team.. we'll be good to go...

Borgified

Awesome Player
once Borgified joins the blue team.. we'll be good to go...
Badorties et al,
I have received two of your private messages with a link on it to join my team and I have replied that the link is broken. The link is not clickable, clicking on it does nothing. I've tried several times to cut and paste the link into my browser, it takes me to " The webpage cannot be displayed". I'm using Ineternet Explorer. This is very similar to when I try to add friends, error pages.

Maybe MajCom does not like Internet Explorer? Is there any other way to join?

Borgified

Awesome Player
Ok, just tried to join using Google Chrome as browser. The link did not work from the private message and it did not work when I cut and pasted the link into my browser.

Guys, go on without me as I can't seem to join the game

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Ok, just tried to join using Google Chrome as browser. The link did not work from the private message and it did not work when I cut and pasted the link into my browser.

Guys, go on without me as I can't seem to join the game

well, we can't very well go on without you Borgified, you're a key player in this..
without you their are not 8 players..

Borgified

Awesome Player
Got an idea, can someone else please try sending me an invite besides Bardoties? Maybe I will be able to join from someone else's invite.

asunder

Awesome Player
Borgi, you can go to any one of our profiles and see the game in waiting and click it, and then join :)
just click our avatar image to get there.

Borgified

Awesome Player
Borgi, you can go to any one of our profiles and see the game in waiting and click it, and then join :)
just click our avatar image to get there.
Thanks that worked, I've joined.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
when do we need to know whose doing the 1 vs 1 game by?

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
when do we need to know whose doing the 1 vs 1 game by?

now would be good. please inform your team and the other team that your nominees need to be picked by Thursday Midnight, or they will be picked at random by myself.

Borgified

Awesome Player
I'm not sure I understand team games. In the first Surviver Island game 000675, we have elminated all the members of the other team but the game is still going on.

By the way, our team has voted "Jeymo" to be our representitive in the 1v1 match.

The first person eliminate from this game was Codanastra who was also on the losing team so I believe your eliminated big boss man :fisheye:

Last edited:

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
OK, as per the Rules,

Team Kamchatka has lost.

And was the first eliminated, and has been banished off the island.

The remaining players must vote one of their own off.

Two votes for any player will eliminate them, 1 vote for each player will force a tie, inwhich giuppi would be eliminated as we was the first to go of the remaining three.

Also, the winners, Team Irktusk but vote a member of their team to go to the losing team.

Since was the first and only eliminated, he would lose any tie involving him.

Since the losing teamed failed to nominate a 1v1 player, the default win goes to who will decide the settings for the next game.

I will note the players to cast a vote, you have 48 hours.

Last edited:

ashr

Awesome Player
I vote for me to be voted off, although I hate to do it, but missing a round is as Ghost says, not cool.
Although, I did take the only player out on the "winning" team.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
the losing team failed to choose a 1 vs 1 player, because it was not made clear when that person needed to be chosen by..(although i do notice that you posted that info on here, i for some reason did not see it until just now, maybe next time send a note as well?) also, the losing team had zero communication during the first game, it would of been great to think up some strategies with other players on my team and attempt a 'plan'.. if only they wouldn't of waited til the 12th round to do this... we might of stood a fair chance.

can't stress enough how important communication is when playing 'team' games.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
:congrats:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

seriously, there is nothing more annoying to me then trying to play a team game with someone who doesn't say a single word - until it's too late. ugh.

giuppi

Awesome Player
if only they wouldn't of waited til the 12th round to do this...

I wish we had gotten to the 12th round!
Anyway, I agree with ghost's analysis that communication was poor in the losing team. Having good and effective communication is not easy though, it takes practice and patience. In my case, at the very beginning I didn't have much to say because the initial map didn't highlight (to me) any immediate opportunity/threat on a strategic level, therefore I decided to wait a turn to see if anything clearer had emerged. However, in the following turns discussions seemed to be centered too much around tactical moves and not strategical goals. Also, there is a consideration of timing. If I am about to make a move, and I want to involve my teammates in the decision (should I go this way or that way) I need to have feedback now, not after my turn is over. With 8 players, and asynchronous play, that's just impossible. So, all in all, communication is easier said than done.
In my case, I am still learning.

Oh, and I nominate myself, so I am eliminated.