• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Survivor MajCom: Fantasy

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Votes done?

Sweetie

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Generals
The Borg
T.O's.
All votes have been cast in the first tribal council

G1a7zjt.jpg

Deimos, won the second tribal challenge, but unfortunately Derswick was the player who was eliminated from the game first...
Derswick - Has been removed from the island.

Scoria, after losing the second tribal challenge, had to vote to remove someone from the island. Recieving 2 votes (just 1 more than Hortik, Number2 and ndrm31) was...
PITMAN212 Your tribe has spoken it's time go.

Remember that this is not the end for any players that are removed from the island, they will rejoin in the 4v4v4 game (after the conclusion of the 3v3 game). The Survivor: Majcom Rulebook contains all the details.

The second tribal challenge (4v4 game) with ajdusted teams will be set up very soon... watch this space.​

A

assignmenthelp

Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands is the 34th season of Survivor.

TheGeneral

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/399708/ ended, note; number2 the first eliminated player is awol, maybe a remplacemennt willl be needed in the stage where the eliminated players come back *hope that all goes fine number2

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/399708/ ended, note; number2 the first eliminated player is awol, maybe a remplacemennt willl be needed in the stage where the eliminated players come back *hope that all goes fine number2

strange to follow all this from the far far distance of my exile. but i believe #2 is indeed taking a hiatus from mc. maybe he will return by the time the 3vs3 is over, but maybe we would need a replacement.. how would this work?

Jethro

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
is this tournament over? I don't recall being asked to vote after our last game that I believe was a couple weeks ago

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
thats odd. i sure hope it isnt over, cause i am still sitting here in exile twiddling my thumbs.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Hey;, we still are awaiting the votes request; thanks for the effort, BeanS And SWEETIE

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
/???/

Sweetie

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Generals
The Borg
T.O's.
All votes have been cast in the third tribal council

YjVSbcX.jpg

Deimos, won the third tribal challenge, the player that they voted to join Scoria was...
StudioCity - Is now part of the Scoria tribe.

Scoria, after losing the third tribal challenge, and having Number2 removed from the island, had to vote to remove a second player from the island as well. Receiving 2 votes (just 1 more than Jethro) was...
Hortik Your tribe has spoken it's time go.

Remember that this is not the end for any players that are removed from the island, they will rejoin in the 4v4v4 game (after the conclusion of the 3v3 game). The Survivor: Majcom Rulebook contains all the details.

The fourth tribal challenge (3v3 game) with adjusted teams will be set up very soon... watch this space.​

Sweetie

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Generals
The Borg
T.O's.
10vqOQi.png

Tribal Challenge #4 - Duck & Cover

All rules and settings are outlined in this forum post

After the third tribal challenge the teams have changed somewhat, the new team lists for round 4 can be seen below...
lPw8yLZ.png

The second tribal challenge can be seen here
Invites were sent out to all players

Round 4 - Immunity challenge

If you want to ensure your safety during the next tribal council, you will need to win immunity.
This round the immunity challenge is as follows.
Be the first player to, at the start of your turn, hold both airport regions. (Central USA and Central Russia)
Make sure let me know, or post in the forums when you've taken both regions, preferably with a screen capture of you holding both regions, or I will go back through the game record to verify that you have claimed immunity for this round

Remember everyone, that diplomacy is a HUGE part of Survivor. So diplomacy is strongly encouraged, making alliances, working together in teams, making sure you're on the winning side of the vote. It could all be the difference between winning it all or being voted out first round.

Just remember
All diplomacy must be done within the game that is being played
not in private inbox messages.

Good luck everyone, and remember the one and only survivor will be the person who is able to...
Outwit, Outlast, Outplay

Last edited:

Sweetie

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Generals
The Borg
T.O's.
Hi all,

Due to an unforeseen drop, 5battalions holds both airports at the start of his first turn.
To make the immunity challenge a little more competitive I have decided that they will need to be held at the start of a players turn (AFTER THE END OF THE FIRST ROUND). If 5battalions still holds them come his turn in round 2 then immunity is all his.

Good luck, and happy surviving!

P.S. Survivors, you're cast away on a god forsaken Island, but i'm not. I am not your angel anymore.... Sold my halo for liquor, heels and some lingerie. #leavemethehellalone #saturdaynight #partytime #littledevil

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Immunity

immunity.png

Last edited:

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
I really dont care about inmunity; but no sense since sbatallions held it from the start and was allmost all surrounded by teammates; where they supposed to attack him?

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Maybe they could have... at the end of the day immunity doesn't mean 5battalions is safe from being eliminated from the game first, and thus being removed from the island. Immunity only effects your teammates, not the other team.

It is just a nice little thing to have at the end of the game so you aren't vulnerable to being voted out.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Well 3 v 3 is concluded, so now comes a 4 v 4 v 4 with also the eliminated players?

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
As no one is going to be voted off in my team my immunity is not needed this round, i think.

seems dishonorable, i understand.

Last edited: