• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Survivor Majcom: Arctic

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
WyWxNun.png

Welcome to Survivor MajCom: Arctic

All rules and settings are outlined in this forum post

This contest of survivor will be contested by two tribes, Narwhada and Thalarctos,
all tribes across the four survivor 'islands' were selected using a random generator,
tribal team lists can be seen below.
JiqTsWF.png

The first tribal challenge can be seen here
Invites were sent out to all players

The one and only clue to find the Hidden immunity idol
To find the hidden immunity idol you will need to use your wits,
and find the one and only page on MajCom where a trophy sits.

Remember everyone, that diplomacy is a HUGE part of Survivor. So diplomacy is strongly encouraged, making alliances, working together in teams, making sure you're on the winning side of the vote. It could all be the difference between winning it all or being voted out first round.
Just remember All diplomacy must be done within the game that is being played not in private messages or anything like that.

Good luck everyone, and remember the one and only survivor will be the person who is able to...
Outwit, Outlast, Outplay

Last edited:

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Make sure you,
Join the first game within 24 hours of receiving your inbox message
if you don't your spot will be passed on to one of the patiently waiting players who missed out on playing

Good luck survivors :)

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
hahaha, of course I overlooked that 'trophy' when I was thinking of the first clue... but it's not the right one.

You're in the right sort of vicinity though, and trust me, when you find it, you'll know you're in the right place

Good luck hunting :)

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
On the Tournament organizer Clan page there is a trophy

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
On the Tournament organizer Clan page there is a trophy

Hahaha, thanks for the posts in all of the forum threads cards...

The hidden immunity idol was my idea, so Sweetie is looking for it as well, she will forward all guesses onto me.

Unfortunately, the trophy 'image' on the Tournament Organizers clan page is not the one trophy that people need to find.
Although everyone that has suggested it are quite close what they are looking for.

The hidden idol is designed to be quite difficult to find, so not just the first person to read the clue will get it. You may need to talk about it in your teams if you're stuck. But remember only one player can claim it for each island.

Good luck searching everone :)

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
The hidden arctic immunity idol has disappeared from the place that it was hidden.
Which one of the 12 players has found it? Nobody knows, only time will tell.
We'll all find out when he/she decides to play it!

il_570xN.680530826_faq8.jpg

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Round 1 is well underway!!!
Remember everyone, that there is an immunity challenge within the game, if you complete it first you will be safe in the first 'tribal council', the immunity challenge is as follows

5xHE2tT.png

Make sure that you take a screenshot, or some kind of proof that you held twelve capital cities and send it to me, or post it in this forum

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I just wanted to verify, since I was eliminated first in our game, I am out and done with correct? I guess I should have not passed so many troops to my teammates. :)

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
I just wanted to verify, since I was eliminated first in our game, I am out and done with correct? I guess I should have not passed so many troops to my teammates. :)

Mybe this shall be corrected on the next round, or maybe it is part of the survivor gam; I dont know

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter

Per the rule page: The first person eliminated from the game is removed from the island.

This leaves 11 players, so the losing team votes off 1, and (assuming that the first player eliminated is from the losing team) the winning team will vote off 1 player, who will join the team with only 4. If the first player eliminated is from the winning team that last step is unnecessary, as the teams would already be even.

Last edited:

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
All votes have been cast in the first tribal council

D6yPhPT.jpg

After being the first player eliminated in the tribal challenge, engineerairborne has been removed from the island.

72423.jpg
bugboy194
GMiqSYR.png

bugboy194 was the keen survivor who found the page with the trophy, solved the riddle and retrieved himself the hidden immunity idol. He decided to use the immunity idol this tribal council to ensure his safety in the vote. This means that for the rest of Survivor MajCom: Arctic, there will be no more hidden immunity idol.

Thalarctos, after losing the first tribal challenge, had to vote to remove someone from the island. Recieving the most votes (3) was..
Augie79 Your tribe has spoken, it's time to go.

Narwhada, after winning the first tribal challenge, had to vote to someone off their team to join Thalarctos. Recieving 3 votes (just 1 more than IronDuke) was..
lovecraft Your tribe has spoken it's time to join Thalarctos.

Remember that this is not the end for any players that are removed from the island, they will rejoin in the 4v4v4 game (after the conclusion of the 3v3 game). The Survivor: Majcom Rulebook contains all the details.

The second tribal challenge (5v5 game) with ajdusted teams will be set up very soon... watch this space.

Jethro

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
i don't see my teams tribal votes

Jethro

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
hellooo- is anyone responsible for the proper administration of this tournament?

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
If they haven't posted the results for your game, Jethro, most likely it's because everyone hasn't voted yet. Our group is waiting also...

Jethro

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
its been more then two days since it was said vote within 24 hours or voting is over

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
OK, so it's been one or two days since the voting ended. The people running this little tourney are volunteers, you know. They're doing this for the fun of it, if it takes them a couple of days to get the voting displayed and the next round ready give them a break..... It takes some time to set all this up. I know because I helped Masterjskye in the MajCom League. It's actually a lot of work.

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
WyWxNun.png

Tribal Challenge #2 - North America

All rules and settings are outlined in this forum post

After the first tribal challenge the teams have changed somewhat, the new team lists for round 2 can be seen below...
wO4BADc.png

The second tribal challenge can be seen here
Invites were sent out to all players

Round 2 - Immunity challenge

If you want to ensure your safety during the next tribal council, you will need to win immunity.
This round the immunity challenge is as follows.
During the game be the first player to take a total of 10 regions.
When you think you have done so, message me or post here in the forum, and I will double check that you have won immunity.

Remember everyone, that diplomacy is a HUGE part of Survivor. So diplomacy is strongly encouraged, making alliances, working together in teams, making sure you're on the winning side of the vote. It could all be the difference between winning it all or being voted out first round.

Just remember
All diplomacy must be done within the game that is being played
not in private inbox messages.

Good luck everyone, and remember the one and only survivor will be the person who is able to...
Outwit, Outlast, Outplay

Last edited:

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
The next tribal challenge (game) should be live to join, new teams and immunity challenge outlined in the post above

Good luck :)