• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Games that won't load - Post here

FussyFeathers

Awesome Player
Still waiting for Game 178378 to be fixed . . . I won but game did not end. Please fix or at least respond.

Lightninglad

Awesome Player
i have a game that i won, but it didn't acknowledge it, i occupy all the territories and im caught in an infinite loop of it being my turn, but i can't attack anyone. i get reinforcements have an assault phase then resupply end turn repeat. What is the problem? the last guy i defeated had additional turns after i killed him and then it marked him awol. i'm upset that i won't get the win. i like your game but it is still buggy after all this time?

empirejeff

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
game 186067 stuck/did not start
game 186057 stuck/did not start
game 186055 stuck/did not start

leoha

Awesome Player
Hi,

after almost 4 months, we finally won this game: http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=166322

It is now stuck as many others.

Importantly, we do not care much about the points. What we care about is the CDO count:

This game was going to propel both Lokullus and me to No. 1 and No. 2 of the Consecutive Defeated Opponent (Current)-scoreboard:

CDOs.JPG

So if not for the stuck game, we would both have 71 kills. I trust there is a way to make sure those are added?

Thanks you so much..!

JP

Awesome Player
181536 is stuck. JP has won the game, but it's still showing FussyFeathers as in the game. Please help or advise. Thanks.

copusmentus

Awesome Player
games 184879, 183717, 182207 ( I have won them yet they are going still),,, Do I need to post them anywhere else for points?

themadbadger

Awesome Player
Game 180285 has been stuck for about 14 hours now; the last player went AWOL, now it will not progress to the next player/round.

FussyFeathers

Awesome Player
Puzzling that I cannot get a response to problems, not to mention a solution. WTF?

blublank

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
The Wiki Bar

This game need to be fixed so we can continue the Team Dragons tourney. It's the only game holding up advancement to the next round.

BroncoBlue89

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
Game 180159 is stuck. nt's turn ended but it won't move on to my turn. Any help to unstick the game would be appreciated.

iposenothreat

Awesome Player
Hiya

Game 180261 is stuck...two players are out (in an assassin game!) and the game is now showing negative times till the next player...

themadbadger

Awesome Player
Another stuck game on after an AWOL

As a general note, the games on not progressing on their own if someone misses a turn. It appears someone else from the game has to view the game and hit Jump to next to try and force the game to continue. This particular game is over 30 hours past the end of the last turn.