• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Games that won't load - Post here

SubwayatNight

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
We have a "zero troop" in game 178960.

SubwayatNight

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
Game 173901 had a zero troop issue as well. We added a troop to the region and completed the game, but the game never ended, I think as a result of the zero troop. Can I be given the victory manually?

blublank

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
The Wiki Bar
Another stuck game. Player was reinforcing, hit deadline, and the game froze up. It's a real time game, if that matters,

Game: 183661

jocke

Awesome Player
Hello! i played on 183711 and i deafeated all my opponents but the game still goes on. I can deploy but offcorse i can't attack when i allready have all the regions.

Hi, the game is gone but i got no +score. I had all the regions..what more can you do=)

Last edited:

craigy55

Awesome Player
http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=179500

cannot complete my turn for last 2 go's.....I can deploy, then another 'empty' box comes up

Game.php

craigy55

Awesome Player
It was a zero troop in NC that was causing problems.......may of fixed it by reinforcing a troop there?

PackerHawkeye

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
Yep, that's how you fix them. It seems that zero troops now go to the attacker instead of the attackee. That's good for situations where you are attacking a neutral territory. At least that's how it was for me on a zero troop I had this week. I couldn't take my next turn as I assumed it still belonged to neutral but after I deployed I got the dreaded move zero dialog box. Had to deploy 1 there on my next turn.

themadbadger

Awesome Player
Stuck game. We've got 5/5 and are ready to start, but keep getting Invalid Game Specified error message

Game 184789

FussyFeathers

Awesome Player
Game 178378 stuck. I occupied all areas/killed all opponents but game did not end. Please fix.

wildkired

Awesome Player
Realtime Conflict Africa game #185917 stuck when opponent left when it was obvious I would win.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
There is a double reinforcement bug going around. In this game, a whole tournament is held up because chefsmitty didn't see that he got a second reinforcement phase and the game got stuck after his hour ran out.

I tried to reinforce a second time in another game (incidentally, one with none reinforcement), but that reinforcement didn't stick, so it's no bug giving anyone an advantage....