• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Games that won't load - Post here

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
This is happening in all my games. Can't take my turn but turn clock ticking.

matildathehun

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Never mind -- it started spontaneously after 30-60 minutes

Led

Awesome Player
(15:41:58) Led: it's my turn but it won't respond when I click start ?? (repeated)
(15:46:01) Led: do I need to clear the "lubing hampster wheels/stars thing?
(16:05:01) Led: the map looks grayish, so seems I'm not 'fully In'? First game here.
(16:08:16) Led: the Start button Does change shade when I click it.
(16:16:31) Led: noticed there is No time in the time window, but it Is my turn (name underlined)
(16:20:43) Led: wondering if last player being Awol, has screwed things up somehow ?
(16:23:08) Led: Game # 467159

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
(15:41:58) Led: it's my turn but it won't respond when I click start ?? (repeated)
(15:46:01) Led: do I need to clear the "lubing hampster wheels/stars thing?
(16:05:01) Led: the map looks grayish, so seems I'm not 'fully In'? First game here.
(16:08:16) Led: the Start button Does change shade when I click it.
(16:16:31) Led: noticed there is No time in the time window, but it Is my turn (name underlined)
(16:20:43) Led: wondering if last player being Awol, has screwed things up somehow ?
(16:23:08) Led: Game # 467159

You probably need to allow flash permission on your address bar- I have to in most browser each time I load a game. Look for a puzzle pice or red icon of some kind on the address bar and set flash to allow permission, or run flash.

wyoslim

Awesome Player
I have downloaded the latest flash player and have allowed it to run on a game page. Debrief messages keep rolling with 2 stars gold and the rest black. Have tried different browsers, different computers. Not able to begin turn on games. Please help! I am a RISK junkie and would love to participate in this website, but if it is not going to work, I may just have attempt real life global domination!!

IronDuke

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Game 482924....has all players but says its and invalid setup

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
If this happens, click on the "Jump to next" button, it will start the game.
If you start this one, both of you can go awol, and when this happens the game will simply disappear.

hummingman

Awesome Player
In a 2-player twelve domains game, I captured a neutral territory. The screen froze before giving me the option to advance to the territory, now it shows no armies (not 0, but nothing). I wanted to advance 1 army. Please take a look. https://www.majorcommand.com/games/486994/